500 Warringah Road Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
- Development / Land
- 1,785 m²
Rare Property with Development Opportunity
Land Area 1785 Sqm of Lot A DP 370224
This property provides a wealth of development possibilities. Its premier location at the corner of Warringah Road and Forest Way is only 400 metres from the under construction Northern Beaches Hospital opening the door to multiple opportunities.
* Great potential for development of medical suites^
* Rare single block of land at 1785 sqm
* Only 400 metres from the new Northern Beaches Hospital
* Only 50 metres to Forestville Shopping Centre
* Multiple buildings with varying opportunities
* Ripe for renovation^
* Ready for redevelopment^
* Possible subdivision^
* Great for owner occupiers
* Perfect for Investors
* Two street access
* Exceptional parking
* Significant corner exposure
* Huge signage opportunity with massive exposure to 15 lanes of traffic
* Direct access to public transport with busses outside your door
* ^Subject to Council Approval
* AUCTION 28th April 2016
The property consists of multiple buildings situated on a 1785 square metre block with a phenomenal 79 metres of frontage to a major intersection on the Northern Beaches.
Currently presented as a vacant commercial building situated in the middle of extensive grounds, offering varied medical/business or development opportunities.
This land and building is extremely well positioned in a high visible corner with dual access.
Contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 for a copy of the information memorandum.
The site is approximately 50 metres East of the French Forest Shopping, 13 km's away from The CBD on the northern side of Warringah Road, at the intersection with Forrest Way and Rabbett Street. The surrounding land use includes a mix of free standing residential dwellings, school, road reserves and commercial/retail areas.
**All quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
|Auction date and time||28/04/2016 18:00|
|Auction location||Raine and Horne Auction Room, Level 1/685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why|
|Date Sold||4 May 2016|
|Floor Area||1,785 m²|
|Land Area||1,785 m²|
|Last updated||4 May 2016|