RARE OFFERING | 2 ACRES CLOSE TO NEW FRENCHES FOREST HOSPITAL
* Highly sought after location, excellent value * 2 Houses | 1 Flat | 7809sqm of land plus much more * Triple garage | Double carport | Workshed * Space for everything in a private, peaceful setting
LIFESTYLE This beautiful property is minutes to Dee Why, beaches and the New Frenchs Forest hospital. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a truly unique property. Suitable for two families or an astute investor. This 2 acres of land adjoins residential areas in Frenchs Forest and Beacon Hill. There are currently 2 homes and a separate flat nestled away on a mix of cleared and wooded land. Severa...
Rare Property with Development Opportunity Land Area 1785 Sqm of Lot A DP 370224
This property provides a wealth of development possibilities. Its premier location at the corner of Warringah Road and Forest Way is only 400 metres from the under construction Northern Beaches Hospital opening the door to multiple opportunities.
* Great potential for development of medical suites^
* Rare single block of land at 1785 sqm
* Only 400 metres from the new Northern Beaches Hospital
* Only 50 metres to Forestville Shopping Centre
* Multiple buildings with varying opportunities
* Ripe for renovation^
* Ready for redevelo...
Of Interest to Owner Occupiers, Developers and Land Bank Speculators The site of 8,197sqm* is rectangular in configuration with a 3 level onsite building leased to 3M Australia until 10 January 2017, plus an extensive unimproved grassed area at the rear of the property. The onsite building comprises 2,320sqm*. There is also a basement car park not included in this measurement. The broad area for this is estimated in the order of 650sqm* subject to survey.
The property is well placed to enjoy future value growth given the proximity to the new hospital; enhanced accessibility arising from the road infrastructure improvements at the junction of Warringah Road ...
Commercial/Residential Opportunity close to New Northern Beaches Hospital 3 Dawes Rd located in the heart of Belrose just off Forest way and Opposite the Belrose Country Club, offers numerous possibilities to business owners, families and investors.
• Currently leased to an Indian Restaurant downstairs (size 118m²)
• Upstairs is a 3 bedroom apartment that is currently under lease (size 135m² including terrace)
• Car space allocation outside the restaurant
• Tightly held area, fantastic opportunity
• Land dimensions 15.57m wide and 30.15m long
• Large level parcel of land, 468sqm approx.
• Zoned low density residential
MIXED USE TOWN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT SITE - BELROSE Be part of developing a vibrant and revitalised town centre precinct.
On behalf of Warringah Council ('Council'), CBRE is please to offer this outstanding mixed-use development opportunity at 28 Lockwood Avenue, Belrose on behalf of Warringah Council. This property offers one of the most significant town centre mixed-use development opportunities on Sydney's Upper North Shore.
The development opportunity benefits from the following features:
- A large site area comprising 5,322sqm (approximate subject to survey)
- Zoning: B2 Local Centre (Warringah Local Environment Plan 2011) provi...