34 Main Street Greensborough VIC 3088
- Shop & Retail
- 207 m²
- Sold, $965,000
INVESTMENT OR OCCUPIER OPPORTUNITY DIRECTLY OPPOSITE GREENSBOROUGH PLAZA
Magnificent investment in sought after retail location at 34 Main Street, Greensborough. This prime property has the benefit of an abundance of future development upside (STCA), with nearby height precedent set for mixed use projects over multiple levels.
- Superbly situated within the heart of the Greensborough retail precinct, surrounded by blue-chip tenants and directly opposite the major Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre
- Adjoining long term tenants in Main Street.
- Total building area of approx 120m2 plus ample rear car parking.
- To be Sold as Vacant Possession.
- Land Area 207m2* Approx.
- Highly sought after Activity Centre Zone 1.
- Easy walking distance to Greensborough Train Station.
- Perfect retail investment or suitable for an owner occupier with development upside.
Alexkarbon Real Estate
122 Errol Street, North Melbourne VIC 3051
|Auction date and time||03/05/2018 13:00|
|Auction location||34 Main Street, Greensborough VIC|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.