Premium Retail Investment With Enormous Upside Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent retail investment in an incredibly highly sought after retail location at 86-90 Main Street, Greensborough. This super prime property has the benefit of abundant future development upside, with nearby height precedent set for mixed use projects of up to 7 levels. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Three adjoining fully leased shops with longstanding tenants
- Total building area of 350sq m* + 10 car parks
- Prominent retail frontage to Main Street plus rear access
- Current Net Rental: $130,240 per annum*
Well Located TAB Public Company Tenant: Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (ASX listed Top 100 company). 7 + 5 + 5 year lease through to August 2029. Annual 3.5% rent increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings including single holding Land Tax. Strategic position near Woolworths and opposite Coles anchored Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre. Large shop of 230sqm with prime frontage and dual access. 360 space public car park at rear. Single tenant minimum management investment. Rent: $99,238 pa.
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE UPSIDE Outstanding opportunity to secure this affordable retail investment with future upside within the heart of Greensborough's retail precinct, surrounded by national retailers; and directly opposite Greensborough Plaza.
- Lease Term: 2 + 2 years (Comm. 15 March 2013)
- Rental: $29,000 *pa net
- Building Area: 120m2*
- Land Area: 209m2*
- Suit investors or developers (STPA)
Brick lock up shop on land 5.59 metres x 36.58 metres (204m²) approx. to made roadway at rear. Activity Centre Schedule 1 zoning and sold
subject to monthly tenancy returning almost $36,000 per annum. Excellent investment in tightly held shopping precinct. On site car parking. Business NOT for sale. Inspect by appointment with Ken Moroney 0414 321 065 or at advertised open time below: -
Friday April 29 from 11:00 am - Auction
We believe this information to be accurate and correct. We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information an...
CLEAN UP WITH THIS INVESTMENT! Outstanding retail investment opportunity - leased to "A" grade tenant - Godferys - and situated within one of Melbourne's strongest outer north-eastern business precincts.
Key features/benefits include:
* Long-term secure tenant on 7-year lease options
* Wide glazed frontage to Main Street
* Guaranteed future growth potential
Neighbours the Hoyts Cinema Complex, situated within Greensborough Plaza - a major shopping centre and home to Hoyts CInemas, Coles Supermarket, Telstra Shop, K-Mart, Sportsgirl... to name a few. In addition, the property provides easy access...
THE MAIN EVENT 54-56 Main Street, Greensborough is located in the heart of one of Melbourne's premier retail precincts - just across the road from Greensborough Plaza.
Standout features include:
*Site area: 393.3 sqm (approx.)
*Building area: 316 sqm (approx.)
*Plans and Permit for a 5 level mixed-use development including: 315sqm (approx.) of ground floor retail; upper levels comprising 17 residential apartments; and basement carparking.
*Activity Centre zoning
*Dual street frontages
HUGE EXPOSURE AND SIGNAGE!! To be sold with vacant possession, this two level retail/office building provides owner-occupiers and investors with the opportunity to purchase a prominent building in the heart of Greensborough with significant signage potential.
The building features include:
- Prominent stand-alone office/retail building - Building area of 746 sqm approx - Secure on-site car parking at the rear - Flexibility to be split into multiple tenancies - Seperate amenities to each floor - Floors are seperately metered - Significant signage/branding for an owner-occupier - Opportunity to generate additional incom...
1st CLASS INVESTMENT WITH GENUINE DEVELOPEMENT UPSIDE (STCA) Building Area:505 sqm Land Area: 627 sqm Rental Income: $254,910 pa (net) Fully Leased Income: $275,000 pa (net) Securely leased to 'A' Grade tenants 25 metre frontage to Main Street
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact JOSEPH WALTON 0417 309 347 TOM RYAN 0419 786 244
AUCTION THIS COMING WEDNESDAY
OUTSTANDING LOCATION - 3 ROAD FRONTAGES Prime position with over 100 metres road frontages midst Montmorency shopping centre and several doors from railway station. Substantial iconic retail premises almost 300m² on land within two zones and offered subject to the newsagency lease. Business NOT for sale. For further details contact Ken Moroney - 0414 321 065
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…" For a Due Diligence Checklist go to:
CORNER THE MARKET – 6 SHOPS TO BE SOLD AS ONE 65-71 Watsonia Road & 2-4 Morwell Avenue, Watsonia
• Combined Rental: $154, 641 per annum • Land Area: 455 sqm • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Dual Frontage Site (Corner Morwell Avenue) • Future Development Upside (STPA) • Over 55metres of frontage • Six individual titles sold as one • All leases recently renewed
Outstanding opportunity to acquire six corner retail tenancies, all currently securely leased, on the prime location of Watsonia Road, Watsonia.
Located just 16 kilometres north-east of Melbourne’s CBD, the property is ideally situated opposite the Watsonia Train Station, with a publi...
Bundoora Square Shopping Centre • Strong performing centre anchored by a full line Coles Supermarket (3,270sqm) plus 14 specialty shops, a kiosk and 2 ATMs
• Strong mix of specialty retailers including Bank of Melbourne, Commonwealth Bank, Nandos and Flight Centre
• Significant ‘Value-Add’ potential through an existing permit for an expansion
• Fully leased income of $1,614,343 p.a.* + GST
• Proven trading history with an established catchment area with a MTA population of 43,820 people ^
• Quality northern Melbourne metropolitan location with proven strong demographic profile
• High profile corner position with three...
Pharmacy Investment Ray White Commercial proudly presents this rare opportunity to acquire a blue chip pharmacy asset in a rapidly growing suburb. The property locates itself in an established commercial precinct, and offers the security of a brand new lease in place with annual increases.
• Building area | 108m2 approximately
• Return | $34,465.92 p.a. net approximately
• 5 + 5 + 5 year lease
• Zoning | Commercial 1
• Ample surrounding car parking
• Part of Diamond Village Shopping Centre
Closing | Wednesday 11th May 2016 at 5pm
(unless SOLD prior)
FORTHCOMING AUCTION - LARGE SHOP OVER TWO LEVELS WITH WELL ESTABLISHED TENANT The possibilities are endless with this excellent former bank property.
The potential to lease separately in the future.
* Building area of 188 sq. metres (approx.) * Fully self-contained male & female toilets * Rear access door * 3 Year lease commenced May 2013 * Income $30,840 per annum plus GST and outgoings * 2 further 3 year options * To be Sold Subject to Lease
Centrally positioned in thriving shopping strip opposite parkland and train station. With unlimited opportunities to further enhance and add value (Subject to Council Approval).
* Building area: 58 sq. metres (approx.)
* Land area: 211 sq. metres (approx.)
* Excellent lane-way access at rear
* On-site parking plus excellent public parking
* Perfect to occupy, develop or invest
* Zoned Commercial 1
* To be Sold with Vacant Possession
Open for inspection 11:30 am - 12:00 pm on Friday 20 February 2015 prior to the auction at 12:00 pm or by private inspect...
MODERN RETAIL INVESTMENT IN PRIME POSITION New 5 x 5 x 5 year lease to Polaris Sales Office Returning $43,175 per annum plus outgoings and GST Fixed annual rental increases Excellent wide frontage to busy car park and opposite Woolworth entrance Building area of 78sqm approx. Cutting edge investment opportunity located within Bundoora’s thriving Polaris Town Centre Ample on site parking for 330 cars approx. Located only 14kms from Melbourne’s CBD within the rapidly evolving, high growth northern corridor Surrounded by huge residential catchment Polaris also adjoins La Trobe University which accommodates appro...
MASSAGE YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO Prominent two level corner building 7 x 7 year lease from 2013 to Polaris Chinese Massage Returning $33,344 per annum plus GST Fixed 4% annual rental increases Building area of 93sqm approx. Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Affordable inner northern investment opportunity with excellent future growth potential
A CLEAN INVESTMENT 5 x 5 year lease to Brown Gouge Dry Cleaning Modern, wide fronted shop located opposite Chemist Warehouse and new Darebin Community Centre Returning $33,000 per annum plus GST Surrounded by major tenants including Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, Gloria Jeans, Pizza Hut and Student Flights Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre Walking distance to La Trobe University which accommodates approximately 23,000 students & staff Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Budg...
HIGH PROFILE CORNER RETAIL INVESTMENT New 5 x 5 x 5 year lease Returning $39,000 per annum with fixed annual rental increases Positioned opposite pedestrian walkway to Pizza Hut, Chemist Warehouse and Dan Murphy's Close to Woolworths Supermarket Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre which will include 1,100 dwellings Walking distance to La Trobe University which accommodates approximately 23,000 students & staff Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Excellent modern investment opportunity withi...
4 AFFORDABLE RETAIL INVESTMENTS IN HIGH GROWTH LOCATION SUIT $500,000+ BUYERS
Four (4) new shops well positioned within new popular town centre, Polaris 3083 Located only 14kms from the Melbourne CBD within the high growth northern corridor Surrounded by major retailers including Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Chemist Warehouse, Gloria Jeans & Pizza Hut Adjoining the largest university in the southern hemisphere, La Trobe University Supported by a huge and rapidly growing residential catchment Polaris enjoys an expansive frontage of over 500 metres to one of Melbourne’s major arterial links, Plenty Road
TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY Located in a thriving local Shopping Strip and surrounded by quality tenants.
* Building area 49 sq. metres (approx.) * Land area 194 sq. metres (approx.) * Exceptional scope to further enhance or develop (subject to council approval) * Possible on-site parking * Surrounded by ample public parking * Ideal to occupy, develop or invest * Zoned Commercial 1 * To be sold with Vacant Possession
Land Area: 239sqm approx Building Area: 199sqm approx Street frontage of 11.5m approx Ample public car parking nearby Zoned: Commercial 1 Rear access and off street parking included Close to Montmorency Train Station To be offered with vacant possession Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
INVESTMENT WITH PLENTY OF EXPOSURE! - Boutique café/food precinct. - Returning $27,272.76 per annum with annual increases. - New 5 year lease form 1.8.2012 with 2 further 5 year options. - Right of way rear car access. - Zoned Business 1.
TOP LOCATION ....... BUNDOORA PIZZA STORE This is a perfect pizza shop for a family or an owner operator.
* Well established with massive visibility
* Great location, eat in, take-out and delivery
* Excellent long term lease in busy Public shopping centre, including Coles and Safeway
* Excellent demographics, high density residential area
* Rent @ $440 per week, can't beat that!
* Modern fit -out, full equipped kitchen, seats 20+
* Traditional menu that feature pizza and pasta and basic dinner menu
* They do $6,000+/week in sales and are open 6 nights a week ( 6hrs a night ), potential to open lunches
* Great profits and eas...
PERFECT RETAIL INVSTMENT - LEASED TO SUBWAY! New 3 year lease at $21,832 per annum, commencing 1 April 2009 with further options. Tenant pays all outgoings. Loated in tightly held shopping strip and amongst an excellent tenancy mix including IGA Supermarket, Liquor Land, chemists, hardware and post office. Right of way at rear with 2 car parks and adjoining public car park. Building area of 107 sq.m (approx) and land area of 195 sq.m (approx), zoned Business 1.
Established Childcare Investment with Triple Net Lease Fifteen (15) years to Imagine Applied Education Services Inc to 15 May 2024. Two (2) further terms of five (5) years, each with a five (5) year notice period. Annual CPI reviews with a 2.5% minimum increase. Next Market Review date is 15 May 2019, rent cannot reduce as a result of Market Review and is uncapped. Tenant responsible for rates, insurance and repairs and maintenance (including structural), management fees and land tax (where applicable). $126,821 pa (approx).
Unique Childcare Portfolio Auction be held on Wednesday 25 June at 10:30am Crown Conference Centre, 25 Whiteman Street, S...
High yielding securely leased freehold investment New 10+5+5+5+5 year lease to entity trading as Genesis Fitness Club Plus thriving ground floor cafe with new 3+3+3 year lease Total Net Rental: $634,475 per annum* Secure bank guarantees from both tenants Located within the award winning master planned University Hill Estate
Exceptional Medical Investment 5 Judith St BUNDOORA, The Andrew Place Clinic.
Established in 1970 and providing ongoing medical service to the local community since, this established and busy clinic is for sale by expression of interest closing Wednesday 12th September 2012 at the offices of Dixon Kestles, 161 Park St, South Melbourne.
Lease: 10 years with 4 further terms of 5 years commenced 2012