3 Windsor Avenue Mount Waverley VIC 3149
- 292 m²
VERSATILE DOUBLE STORY COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY - "PRICE REDUCED"
Ray White commercial Victoria is delighted to present this extremely versatile and large two story commercial premises in the heart of Mount Waverley.
Mount Waverley's coveted status as one of Melbourne's most prestigious and gentrified south-eastern suburbs should certainly ensure that this property appeals to those owner occupiers or savvy investors looking to purchase a versatile and flexible commercial property with exceptional growth opportunity for many years to come.
Located approx 16km from Melbourne CBD, approx 1.8km from Mount Waverley Primary school, approx 2.8km from Mount Waverley secondary and Wesley colleges and directly opposite Jordanville Train Station.
This property situated over two levels features a ground floor shop/office and or residence with 3-4 rooms, separate toilet and kitchen, laundry with a shower plus gas ducted heating and two split system air-conditioning units.
First floor features a completely renovated loft style residence with enormous bedroom and complete with Tasmanian Oak floor boards, exposed brick feature wall, pot belly stove, two Vulcan wall gas heaters, two split system air-conditioning units & three skylights with shades. Complete with modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops, double sink, glass splash backs, gas stove, electrical oven and dishwasher. The bathroom has also been renovated with free-standing spa bath.
Outside area features a small and easy to manage garden, brick storage shed and a covered walkway with an enormous amount of shelving.
The property has also had all the electrical updated with new wiring and switchboard.
• Total land area 233m2 approx
• Total building area 292m2 approx (over two levels)
• Ground floor comprising shop front plus a further two rooms at the rear which can be used as offices, storage or as a residence.
• First floor which includes large open plan living area with exposed timber ceilings, timber floors, modern kitchen with Bosch appliances, two gas heating wall units, split system heating / cooling unit and large bedroom with modern bathroom.
• Property also has front and rear access (via laneway) with ample street parking available for all your needs
• Being sold as vacant possession
• Terms 10% deposit and balance within 30-60-90 days
For further information, please contact your exclusive agents;
Ryan Amler 0401 971 622
George Kelepouris 0425 798 677
|Date Sold||22 May 2017|
|Floor Area||292 m²|
|Land Area||233 m²|
|Last updated||31 May 2017|