2967 A Tara Kogan Road Kogan QLD 4406
- Rural / Farming
- 119.1 ha
- Sold, $350,000
EXCELLENT BASE CAMP
Situated 14 km from Kogan, 58 kms from Chinchilla and 68 kms from Dalby
Area & Tenure: Lot 17 has an area of 119.1ha ( 294 Acres ). Also available is the adjoining Lot 18 that has an area of 115.3ha (285 Acres)
Services: Bitumen road frontage, school bus at front gate to Kogan Primary School ( to year 6), High school to year 12 available in Chinchilla, twice weekly mail service, power connected, mobile phone & internet available
Country: “Base Camp” was originally timbered with Ironbark, Gum, Box & Wattle which has mostly all been cleared.
Water: Well watered by 2 dams with both dams connected to house, shed etc and troughs in numerous paddocks and yards
Fencing: Excellent fencing. Paddocks connect with lane-way to the cattle and sheep yards. Subdivided into 6 paddocks
Yards: Combined cattle/sheep yards with steel cattle panels & steel sheep pens including race and drafting gate. Shade has been installed to most yards. Also includes an excellent combined loading ramp & vet crush.
Homestead: Good solid comfortable 4 bedroom timber home in a fully fenced house yard. Many features of the home include
* Modernized kitchen with great cupboards space
* Lounge/dining room combined with polished floors
* Family bathroom with shower over bath. A second shower & toilet is in shed
* Inside laundry & separate toilet
* Inviting large downstairs entertainment area
* All bedrooms have built in cupboards
* Approx 25,000 gals of rainwater connected to the house
Included inside the house yard is a donga with its own private verandah – ideal for teenagers or office
* 24 x 9 m large 8 bay fully enclosed shed and full length lean to attached. Concrete floor, power connected + 2nd toilet & shower
* 2nd shed in yards currently used as a shearing shed with timber floor & several sheep pens. Also has an attached lean to.
* 1 x 2 ton grain feed silo
** The Home property Lot 17 is marketed at $395,000 and the adjoining Lot 18 is available for $175,000
Remarks: “Base Camp” is an extremely tidy property with good infrastructure, well worth an inspection.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.