2947 Old Cleveland Road Capalaba QLD 4157
- Rural / Farming
- 1 ha
As Rare as Hen's Teeth - 10,000sqm Allotment
James Dean Commercial are pleased to present 2947 Old Cleveland Road, Chandler to the market for sale.
The Vendor is highly motivated and we have clear instructions, this property must be sold!
This rare land offering is a fantastic opportunity for any owner occupier or land bank buyer. Strategically located on Old Cleveland Road with rear easement access, this property will not last long. This property is located within Brisbane City Council and is just 15 radial kilometres from Brisbane CBD.
Features of this property include:
- 10,000sqm main road site with huge exposure
- Entry-level acreage opportunity
- Post-war home currently onsite with services connected
- Easy Access both ways off Old Cleveland Road and Rear access via easement
- Gravel hardstand, great for storage for any home-based business
- Fully fenced, secure site with 3 phase power
- Exposure to busy Old Cleveland Rd (35,000* cars per day)
- Plenty of off-street car parking
- Future development upside subject to council approval
This rare opportunity should not be missed so be quick or miss out.
For more a copy of the information memorandum contact the exclusive agents Zac Dean and Nick Koschel from James Dean Commercial.
**This property is being marketed under Capalaba for advertising purposes only and all prospective buyers must note that the property is located in Chandler QLD 4155 and falls under Brisbane City Council**