263 Mulgowie Road Townson QLD 4341
- Rural / Farming
- 415.05 ha
- Commercial Auction
"Glencoe Aggregation" - When Quality Counts
'Glencoe Aggregation' is an impressive group of properties which is currently utilised as a cattle breeding and backgrounding enterprise. Soft improved pastures and semi-permanent creeks; it would also be suited for mixed cattle/hay production, among many other options with such fertile country with reliable water.
• 415.05ha* (1025.57* acres) on 7 freehold titles
• 100km* to Brisbane CBD, 1hr* drive Toowoomba, 20min* Laidley
• 6 irrigation bores 10,000 to 13,000gal/hr each, plus 6 stock bores
• 3 homes, 3 sets of cattle yards, excellent shedding for hay & machinery
• 50ha* irrigation, 32 hydrants off 6in mains, 24ha* other cultivation
• 20km* new fencing, rich black soils rising to sheltered forest grazing
The property also has the added benefit of multiple dwellings ideal for either worker accommodation or rental opportunities. Located in a tightly held area with outstanding water quality and soils, there is the possibility to truly grow anything.
Contact your agent today for a detailed Information Memorandum.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
|Auction date and time||29/04/2022 10:30|
|Auction location||Level 26, 'One One One' 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane|