2451 Proston Boondooma Road Brigooda QLD 4613
- Rural / Farming
- 128.6 ha
"Another Great Sale by Ian Newson @ Ray White"
Lifestyle Grazing with a Brick Home
* 128.6ha (317 acres) of quality red soil grazing country with everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle
* 4 bedroom brick home plus concrete tennis court with lights
* Lots of shed space for machinery, workshop, hay
* Extremely well grassed grazing country with rhodes grass and green panic
* Very good fencing into numerous paddocks for rotational grazing
* Cattle yards with vet crush
* Paddocks netted for sheep/goats
* Small mango orchard
* Excellent water security with Brigooda Water Scheme, reticulated stock water system and large dam pumping to tank to irrigate the orchard
Self-sufficiency, privacy and farming income - it's all here.
|Date Sold||24 Aug 2020|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||128.6 ha|
|Last updated||22 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.