2415 Proston Boondooma Road Brigooda QLD 4613
- Rural / Farming
- 129.4 ha
"Another Great Sale by Glen Duffin @ Ray White"
Red Soil Grazing Country
129.4 hectares (320 acres) of prime red soil grazing located in the Brigooda district - 24 kms from Proston and 70 km to Kingaroy
* 200 acres of ex-cultivation
* Approximately 75% cleared with the balance being timbered forest country - this block is well grassed with establised pastures of Rhodes and Blue grasses
* Divided into 10 paddocks
* Water supplied through bore, large storage dam and connection to Brigooda Rural Water Scheme
* Large 22 x 22m open sided hay shed - 11 x 7.5m steel shed with drive-in cold room
* Steel panel cattle yards
* Lovely 3 bedroom + office Queenslander home set among established gardens with front verandah offering wonderful views and space for entertaining
|Date Sold||18 Aug 2020|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||129.4 ha|
|Last updated||18 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.