233 Mooloo Road Mooloo QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 8.39 ha
- For sale, $650,000
Positioned perfectly is this rare 20-acre block with frontage to Pie Creek, inclusive of a 9 megalitre water license plus another 4-hectare water distribution. With current infrastructure including a powered 12m x 7m barn shed with a mezzanine floor, an extended 10m x 12m concreted carport and cattle yards & crush, making this the perfect hobby farm for individuals looking to downsize or to escape to the country. The private countryside of Mooloo is known for its rich alluvial pastures and is located only 10 minutes to Gympie.
- Approximately 20 acres
- 12m x 7m barn shed inclusive of a mezzanine floor and amenities
- 10m x 12m concreted carport
- Cattle yards including crush
- 9 megalitre water license plus another 4-hectare water license
- 5.5KW solar with 16 solar panels
If you are looking for a productive farming landscape with multiple opportunities, then this one is for you.
Call Bodie Weir to arrange for an inspection.