211 Northumberland Street Liverpool NSW 2170
- 7,645 m²
Liverpool CBDs Premier Fully Let Office Asset
On behalf of ESR, Colliers International and Ray White Commercial are pleased to present 211 Northumberland Street, Liverpool for sale via International Expressions of Interest.
Currently fully occupied by the Australian Government Department of Human Services, 211 Northumberland is one of Centrelinks most concentrated multi-service providing centre across the nation.
The property is in close proximity to Liverpool Station, Liverpool Council, Wollongong University and TAFE NSW. The CBD is going through dramatic changes with new buildings at 35 Scott Street and 100 Macquarie Street (Western Sydney University).
Key highlights of this opportunities include;
* $3,458,297 income as at Jan 2020
* Four storey A Grade Office Building
* Total lettable area of 7,645sqm* with 179 car spaces
* Substantial land size of 3,030sqm*
* Efficient open floor plan with opportunity to subdivide in the future
* Two street frontages with over 67m* frontage onto Northumberland Street
* Exceptional value add opportunity with significant redevelopment potential and substantial holding income
* 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating
The 100% freehold interest of 211 Northumberland Road, Liverpool is offered for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEDT) Tuesday 12th November 2019.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||13/11/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||John McCann|
|Delivery address||Level 8 20 Smith Street Parramatta|
|Date Sold||27 Feb 2020|
|Floor Area||7,645 m²|
|Land Area||3,034 m²|
|Energy||4-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||18 Oct 2019|