21 Waterhouse Road Summerholm QLD 4341
- Rural / Farming
- 5.99 ha
- For Sale, $1,250,000 Neg
Impressive Family Lifestyle Home On 14 Acres
This private, immaculate, elevated and enormous 4-bedroom home has been carefully positioned on the 14 acre property to maximise the acreage living experience and soak up the sunsets. A lot of thought and consideration has gone into the design and execution of this well-proportioned home, in addition to the separate studio or workshop within the shed. The studio could be used to run your business from home or convert into a massive workshop/man cave or teenage retreat. An outstanding property, which must be viewed, Waterhouse Road provides a special opportunity for an astute family to move to a gorgeous lifestyle haven. Perfectly set up for entertaining, this massive home is designed to maximise your leisure time and enhance your lifestyle with two huge private entertaining areas directly off the kitchen and front of the house.
The gravel driveway leads to plenty of space to park multiple vehicles including caravans or trucks and turn around space.
Plenty of grassed areas immediately around the home mean children have lots of safe areas to play close to the house.
Much of the 14 acres* is in natural bushland making the property easily manageable.
The best features include
• 14 acre property fully fenced
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, separate powder room, two sink ensuite, plus storage cupboard and external access
• Second bedroom with walk in robe, third and fourth bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with bathtub & separate powder room
• Incredible large kitchen with stone top benches and breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel electric appliances, & walk in pantry
• Generous open plan living creating seamless indoor and outdoor living
• Additional rumpus room opening to the front verandah
• Laundry room with stone top benches, double sink, linen storage, and plenty of space for extra fridges or freezer.
• Walk in storage and linen cupboard
• Double lock up garage with internal access and storage cupboard
• Front verandah plus back alfresco off the kitchen
• Tiled flooring throughout the house
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living plus both outdoor entertainment areas
• High ceilings, fully insulated, plus mesh screens and roller shutters
• 2x 25,000L + 2 X 22,500L water tanks
• Build completion 2022
• 4 minutes to Warrego Highway
• 8 minutes to Plainlands including Bunnings, Aldi, Woolworths & more
• 30 minutes to Ipswich CBD & Hospital
• 40 minutes to Toowoomba
• 46 minutes to Brisbane
• Multiple primary & secondary, private & public schools to choose from
Contact us today for more information. We look forward to taking you through the property.