20 & 21/2 Carl Heck Boulevard, WINDAROO QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Feb 2017
Busy Windaroo Village Shopping Centreï¿½ï¿½
* Prime 96m2 retail vacancy in busy Windaroo village
* IGA is the anchor tenant as well as Liquor Land, medical centre, pharmacy, fish & chips, Chinese and pathology
* Will suit all dentists, physio or similar professional practices
* Ample onsite parking
* Prime corner position
* Contact Agent Brendan Barber to arrange an inspection today 0434 554 355
Area: Total: 2 x 48m2 = 96m2
Windarooï¿½is a residentialï¿½suburbï¿½in the outer southern areas ofï¿½Logan Cityï¿½inï¿½Queensland,ï¿½Australia.
Over the past 3 years, development has been rapidly occurring within, acting as one of various suburbs developing at a state to which the gap dividing theï¿½Brisbaneï¿½Metropolitan Area and Gold Coast City is becoming smaller. It is considered, that there is approximately 6 kilometres (3.7ï¿½mi) of rural land between theï¿½Brisbaneï¿½Metropolitan Area andï¿½Gold Coast City.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20 & 21/2 Carl Heck Boulevard WINDAROO