2 Hartill-law Avenue, Bardwell Park NSW 2207
- Development / Land
- 398 m²
FREEHOLD CORNER BUILDING WITH INCOME
- Existing retail shops & office suites
- Zoned B1
CBRE is pleased to present 2 Hartill-Law Avenue, Bardwell Park to the market for sale via a Public Auction. Existing improvements include a two storey retail strip premises currently configured as seven (7) ground floor retail shops and six (6) first floor office suites above.
2 Hartill-Law Avenue, Bardwell Park boasts the following key attributes:
- Fully leased freehold building presenting an opportunity to invest or occupy
- Currently a two-storey mixed-use building comprising of 7 retail shops and 6 office suites
- Located amongst Bardwell Park Station site amenities only 60m* to Bardwell Park Railway Station
- Total land area of 397sqm* with total net lettable area of 618sqm*
- Annual net passing income of $142,463.45*
- Rare retail and office opportunity in an area with limited supply and competition
- Opportunity to refurbish and value-add
- Zoned B1- Neighbourhood Centre
The on-site auction will be held Tuesday, 4th December 2018 at 2:30pm (AEDT).
To discuss the property in further detail, please get in contact with the listed agents.
Note: CBRE recommends you conduct your own investigation prior to purchasing the property. CBRE or its representatives take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
|Auction date and time||04/12/2018 14:30|
|Auction location||On site - Bardwell Park|
|Date Sold||4 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||618 m²|
|Land Area||398 m²|
|Last updated||17 Dec 2018|