19 Thompson Street Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Development / Land
- 1,241 m²
- Commercial Auction
PRIZED INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME
Raine & Horne Commercial are proud to present a premium inner city development opportunity with secure holding income exceptionally located within the Bowen Hills Priority Development Area.
This prized opportunity provides the following key attributes:
• 1,241sqm site with flexible mixed industry/ business zoning
• Quality freestanding building totaling 1,050sqm*
• Leased to three quality tenants including AECOM Australia Pty Ltd
• Holding income of $145,000* Net + Outgoings + GST per annum
• Substantial development upside - 8 storeys (STCA)
• Directly opposite future 'Thompson Street Health and Business Precinct' masterplan
• Three strata lots (under common ownership) providing flexibility and tax benefits
• Being offered for sale in one line - an opportunity not to be missed
19 Thompson Street offers astute developers/ investors a chance at acquiring a substantial landholding in a rapidly growing precinct on the edge of Brisbane's CBD. The opportunity provides significant development upside in a mixed industry and business zone with the added benefit of secure holding income through to mid 2022.
Auction In-Rooms (if not sold prior) Thursday 17 December 2020 at 11am at View Hotel, Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Exclusive Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 4082734
|Auction date and time||17/12/2020 11:00|
|Auction location||View Hotel, Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton|
|Floor Area||1,050 m²|
|Land Area||1,241 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||9 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Nov 2020|