160 Agnes Street George Town TAS 7253
- 344 m²
- For Lease, Contact Marcus Douglas
Excellent Tenancy Well Suited To Group Organisations
Located at 160 Agnes Street is this very generous 1988m2 footprint incorporating approximately 275m2 of main building area, including additional outbuildings to the rear comprising a 60m2 workshop and 9m2 garden shed. The property will be available from 1st July, 2020 with earlier access a strong possibility.
- Well suited to Group orginisations, Charity groups, RTOs, Church groups plus others.
- Well-appointed onsite shed/workshop plus additional garden shed.
- Main building consisting of generous open space, multiple partitioned offices and well-appointed kitchen.
- Earlier access a possibility.
The property boasts a 'General Residential' zoning overlay with its current use an approved existing use right. The property boasts dual access with excellent off-street parking and on-street exposure, sitting directly opposite the Port Dalrymple School with only a minutes drive to George Towns CBD.
Contact the agent for a scheduled inspection
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!