16 Patrick Street Bothwell TAS 7030
- Shop & Retail
- 276 m²
BOTHWELL GARAGE - Leasehold Business Sale
BUSY LONG-ESTABLISHED BUSINESS - BOTHWELL
TERRIFIC INCOME STREAM
Versatile and thriving business operation forming part of the family operated 'Bothwell Garage' ideally located on the main road leading to Tasmania's pristine Highland Lakes region renowned for fly-fishing elusive brown trout and game hunting.
* Popularly known as the gateway to the Central Highlands Lakes District, the township village of Bothwell is surrounded by rich farming and agricultural land where the tranquil Clyde River meanders through a stunning landscape;
* Circa 1880's the classic stone building originally trading as "Ellis's General Store" houses a thriving family operated business providing multi-income streams including * Fuel Sales * Motor Oils * Convenience Groceries * Fruit & Veg Sales * Smallgoods and Meat * Take-A-Way * Auto Parts & Lubes *Hardware & Fishing Tackle ;
* Exceptional gross sales turnover; an extensive list of quality Plant & Equipment included in the business sale being offered as a going-concern on a walk in -walk out' basis + SAV; trading figures available on request;
* Bothwell is just a one hour car drive from Hobart and is a popular tourist route containing one of Australia's oldest golf courses Ratho Golf Links' & the Australasian Golf Museum & Tourist Information Centre';
* The greater region is enhanced with significant irrigation benefits by the major Southern Highlands Scheme' running through to Bothwell and another proposed irrigation scheme in the pipeline from Lake Echo to the Southern Midlands;
* Terrific opportunity to live in this charming village providing a rewarding working lifestyle- choice.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart