- Well located approximately 30 minutes from Albury/Wodonga
- Wonderful building sites, approximately 1.5km from Lake Hume
- Excellent pastures, currently run as a steer fattening enterprise
- Water from spring and catchment dams, fencing of a high standard
- Three stand woolshed, cattle and sheep yards, steel hay shed
- Many native tree plantations and old established gums
'Anyone looking for a lifestyle property within 30 minutes of Albury/Wodonga with amazing house sites and close to Lake Hume, should look no further. The country is productive grazing land, capable of generating considerable income from livestock fattening or breeding.'
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - AUCTION CANCELLED
Disclaimer: All care has been taken in compiling these particulars, but the vendor and their agents do not guarantee the details and cannot accept responsibility for errors or misdescriptions if any. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of details.