139 Upper Eel Creek Road Langshaw QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 44.97 ha
Live Your Best Life - Unique Acreage Opportunity
So, you've been looking for that acreage property away from everyone with complete privacy and space for whatever pursuit you want. We heard you and are proud to present to you this beautifully renovated character home situated only 25 mins from the heart of Gympie on a picturesque 111acres.
After being in the same family since 1976, this property is now offered to the market for the first time in 45 years. It is the opportunity for you and your family to become the new custodians of this wonderful place to call home. Towards the end of a no through road, you are not hassled by traffic, people's comings and goings, or even close neighbours, instead, you have the advantage to be yourself and become a part of the wonderful community that is Langshaw.
With space for livestock, small cropping, or simply space to enjoy the birds, wallabies, and other wildlife, this is simply the idyllic lifestyle you've been looking for. There's even space for extended family (if you're willing to share of course).
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms with Built-in-Robes
- Beautifully Set Out Kitchen with Electric Oven & Esse Slow-Combustion Stove
- Separate Lounge room
- Sitting room
- Modern Bathrooms
- Solid Red Cedar Doors and Trimmings
- Polished Timber Floors Throughout
- Spacious 4m Verandah Overlooking the Property
- Satellite NBN Connected
- 41,000L Rainwater Collection
- Fenced House Yard
- There's Even a Throwback to the Past with a Flushable Thunderbox
- Spacious 12m x 8m Workshop Shed
- Character-Built 6m x 5.5m Powered Timber Shed
- Cattle Yards
- Pig Pen (Now Firewood Storage)
- Chook House
- Paddocks for Livestock
- Room for Small Crops (or the worlds best vege gardens)
- Multiple Fruit Trees including Mango and a Large Stand of Bananas
- Livestock Dam
- Palm Tree Gully with Multiple Springs and Running Water
- Bordered by Eel Creek with a 1ha Irrigation Licence
- Natural Bush and Millable Timber Including Ironbark & Red Cedar
...and so much more.
This is a property that you have to see for yourself to really appreciate the rolling hills and wonderful views on offer. It is a lifestyle that is the envy of many and it's able to be yours. Treat yourself and your family. You deserve it. Live your best life here.
Call Dan today to book your private inspection of this wonderful property.
* Please note: There is no mobile reception at this property (a wonderful way to switch off) and inspections require some notice.