1376 Bolong Road Coolangatta NSW 2535
- Rural / Farming
- 9.87 ha
Coastal Rural Lifestyle
Fantastic opportunity to secure substantial rural property on the fringe of the coastal village Shoalhaven Heads. The location is ideal with walking distance to Seven Mile Beach and the Shoalhaven River.
With a level land area of 24.4 acres (9.88 hectares) the property is majority cleared with dual road access from Bolong road and Jerry Bailey Road. The property is used for spelling horses and training with 650m track, 10 horse stable with tact room, feed shed and wash bay.
The modern four bedroom plus study family home features open plan formal and casual living areas, two bathrooms, and outdoor entertaining beside the sparkling in ground pool. Internal access to double garage which is currently used as guest bedroom and can easily convert back. Plenty of parking for the caravan or boat.
The property has been in the family for many years with their kids been able to walk to school and now is the perfect opportunity for someone to blend coastal lifestyle with rural enjoyment.
Other great features of the property include:
- Opposite Coolangatta Estate Winery
- 25 minute walk to Seven Mile Beach
- 15 Minute walk to Shoalhaven River
- Minutes drive to 3 boat ramps
- Close to local primary school, club, pub and village shops
- 18 hole golf course close by
- 10 minutes drive to Berry
- Superb backdrop of Coolangatta Mountain