136 Millers Road Spring Creek QLD 4343
- Rural / Farming
- 56.48 ha
- Sold, $750,000
HOUSE, IRRIGATION, BORES, DAMS - PLENTY OF POSSIBILITIES.
This ex turf farm presents plenty of opportunity for income or hobby farming.
Features of the property:
* Approximately 20 hectares of cultivation with underground mains.
* Several registered bores, 1 equipped.
* Several dams for stock & irrigation.
* 4 bedroom home, recently refreshed.
* Double lock-up garage with power, concrete floor and skillion.
* 3 timber farm sheds.
Grow some crops or run some livestock, the choice is yours.
Located just 15 minutes to Gatton, 40 minutes Toowoomba, 1.25 hours to Brisbane.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange an inspection, give our sales agents a call.
|Date Sold||25 Sep 2020|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||56.48 ha|
|Last updated||23 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.