1331 Gatton Esk Road, Spring Creek QLD 4343
- Rural / Farming
- 57.7 ha
- For sale, Interest above $1,400,000 (under offer)
"Spring Creek Orchards" - Join the AVOlution - Tree change lifestyle beckons in the lush Lockyer Valley
A rare opportunity to secure 57.87ha* (143ac*) in the rich and diverse Lockyer Valley only 95km to Brisbane CBD, 50km to Toowoomba, and 18km to Gatton.
Two spacious homes offer a choice of lifestyle and living options in this rural haven.
A diversified and lucrative orchard currently producing avocados, mangoes, limes and custard apples. New season avocado crop coming on and ready for harvest.
5 existing bores ensure the property has a secure, abundant and quality water supply for any horticultural and livestock activities including further expansion if desired.
Additional improvements include a modern packing shed with cold room and amenities.
Selection of machinery and plant available including tractors, forklift, cherry picker, mowers, sprayers, etc.
Other commitments have ensured the sellers will meet the market.
· 2 x four bedroom homes with open plan living
· 8 x reverse cycle air conditioning units
· In-ground swimming pool
· 18.35ha* (45ac*) of established orchards - 3200 trees
· 2.6ha* of cleared area with irrigation installed - ready for new crop of choice
· 5 x irrigation bores (3 currently equipped)
· Holding dam with pump station
· 165m2* packing shed equipped with washing, cleaning and grading plant, cold room and amenities
· 170m2* enclosed car, machinery and workshop shedding
· 18x6m* timber framed open sided machinery shedding
· Enclosed chemical storage shed
· 12.5 kW solar panel electricity system
· 2 x 40' shipping containers
· Full range of machinery and equipment available
· Local communities, schools and buses
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||57.7 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Apr 2019|