118 Kenman Road Traveston QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 39.74 ha
- For sale, $1,050,000 (GST na) (under offer)
Hinterland Working Cattle Property
Please note that the GST Free status is dependent upon the property being sold "As a Going Concern" and otherwise legal/accounting advice should be sought prior to contracts being drawn.
Not only do you have a 98 acre cattle property ready to run livestock, but a building pad with some of the best views of the hinterland.
• HOUSE SITE - Prepared and leveled so it has Mountain views
• POWER - Underground power and underground water
• PHONE - Cable to site
• SHED - 18m x 12m plus 10m slab, power awaiting connection
• WATER SYSTEM - 5,000 gallon tank at top gate gravity feeds several locations
• WATER SUPPLY - 3 x Dams and a marked possible bore site
• FENCING - Timber round strainers and Spilt post 5 barb. 7 paddocks all linked.
For the full list of property details email me, to book an inspection call me Wayne Colley 0447 748 408.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.