117 Harrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- 1,404 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
ACQUIRE A UNIQUE PIECE OF HISTORY WITHIN SYDNEY CBD
- 100% Leased
- Value Add Opportunity
- Coveted Precinct
117 Harrington Street presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a unique piece of history within a coveted precinct of Sydneys CBD.
The assets strong investment fundamentals and diverse tenancy mix are complemented with unrivalled food & beverage, retail and access to a range of transport.
The property is strategically positioned within The Rocks bordering Circular Quay and offers a tremendous value add opportunity to capitalise on the major infrastructure projects changing the face of Sydney.
- 100% leased to a diverse mix of tenants with genuine potential for rent reversion
- Surrounded by the best of Sydneys current & future Premium Grade towers & developments inc the new light rail set to open in early 2020
- Full of character offering unique spaces & outdoor areas with views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Potential conversion opportunity with flexible zoning permitting residential & boutique hotel usages
- Net Passing income of approx $1,100,000 p.a (as at 1 May 2019)
- 2.5 Year WALE (as at 1 May 2019)
- Total NLA of 1,404sqm (approx)
- 5 Star NABERS energy rating
|Floor Area||1,404 m²|
|Land Area||278 m²|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Apr 2019|