110-112 Christie Street St Leonards NSW 2065
- 1,608 m²
TROPHY FREEHOLD OFFICE INVESTMENT
- Multinational tenant, Fremantle
- Net passing income: $1,076,754 pa*
- 7 year lease expiring 2024
CBRE and PropertyFox are pleased to present 110-112 Christie Street, St Leonards to the market. This outstanding freehold office building boasts three storeys of commercial space plus parking for 38 cars and is currently fully leased to Australia’s market leader in the television and digital media industry, Fremantle. Situated adjacent to the existing St Leonards Station and a short walk to the future Crows Nest Metro, the property is set to capitalise on the rapidly growing priority precinct; positioning it as a premium office investment with future development potential.
110-112 Christie Street benefits from the following key attributes:
• Leased to multinational company, Fremantle, who have tenanted the property for over 20 years
• Net passing income: $1,076,754 per annum*
• Seven year lease expiring 2024
• Three storey freehold office building with 1,608sqm* of NLA
• 38 car spaces
• Generous breakout areas – 3 outdoor balconies plus a 195sqm* decked rooftop entertainment area
• Substantial depreciation benefits due to capital works in 2007 and 2018
• Additional FSR and height limit controls proposed in the St Leonards & Crows Nest 2036 Draft Plan
• Located within the rapidly growing St Leonards and Crows Nest Station priority precinct
• Situated adjacent to St Leonards Station and a short walk from the future Crows Nest Metro Station
• 1.5-Star NABERS Energy rating
Interested parties are invited to submit their expressions of interest for the acquisition of 110-112 Christie Street, St Leonards by Wednesday, 27 February 2019 at 4:00pm.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||Ask Agent|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||6 Mar 2019|
|Floor Area||1,608 m²|
|Land Area||910 m²|
|Last updated||21 Feb 2019|