Prized Investment with Residential Development Upside Standing proud at the highest point on Atchison Street, this highly sought after property has great appeal to both the developer and investor.
· NLA 2,297sqm approx. + 22 car spaces · Equidistant to St Leonards Station and proposed Crows Nest Metro Station, only 250 metres · Solid holding income whilst working through DA · Exceptional fundamentals: Prime corner location with 3 street frontage, Top of the hill, North aspect · Increase income, building is currently under rented · NABERS Rating: 4.5 Star Expressions of Interest close Thursday 1st September 20...
Potential Plus as Master Planned Site An excellent opportunity to obtain a specifically designated key site, (Site 8A), within Lane Cove Councils St Leonards South Precinct with the following key characteristics:
Site Area: 2,626 sqm (Approx.)
200 metres from St Leonards Bus and Rail Interchange (The Forum)
Amalgamation of 4 single dwelling residences
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Potential Plus as Master Planned Site An excellent opportunity to obtain a specifically designated key site, (Site 8A), within Lane Cove Councils St Leonards South Precinct with the following key characteristics:
- Site Area: 2,626sqm (Approx)
- 200 metres from St Leonards Bus and Rail Interchange (The Forum)
- Amalgamation of 4 single dwelling residences
ONCE ONLY OPPORTUNITY The single story building is located between Mitchell & Oxley Streets on the southern side of Chandos Street.
The building has exceptional presents onto Chandos Street, which is located in the heart of St Leonard’s and is in close walking distance to the main shopping area of Crows Nest.
The property has charming character with the office/showroom area featuring ornate ceilings and fantastic natural light. The front of the property has a pleasant garden area and glass frontage maximizing exposure.
The rear of the property features a medium clearance warehouse with a roller shutter ...
Occupy/Develop/Invest!! Prime block of land prominently located on the corner of Pacific Highway and Oxley Street St Leonards. Currently on a monthly lease to Oasis Car Wash at a net rent of $137,114 pa ex GST.
* Zoning - B3 Commercial Core * Floor Space Ratio - 2.0:1 * Land Area - 707 sqm approx * High Profile Corner Location * Excellent future potential
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation, Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.
Knight Frank & Property Fox are pleasured to bring to the market for sale 28 Chandos Street, St Leonards via a public auction campaign.
Some of the property's attributes include:
? A three level freehold office building, NLA 1,164 sqm* and 23 car parking ? Prime location, 150 meters* from Train Station and shopping centre ? Diverse amenities, within walking distance to TAFE NSW, Royal North Shore hospital and North Sydney Boys High School ? Corner site with 3 street frontage and district views ? Development potential for Shop Top Housing. FSR 2.5:1 and height control 20 meters (ST...
MODERN NORTH SHORE APARTMENT BLOCK CBRE in conjunction with Raine and Horne St Leonards are delighted to offer a block of 11 luxury residential apartments in Sydney's booming lower North Shore market. Rarely do such excellent opportunities present themselves.
Property highlights include:
?11 apartments (1 bed x 4, 2 bed x 4, 3 bed x 3)
?Fully leased gross income: $380,000* pa
?Strata plan registered - built 2007
?15 x secure basement car spaces
?Close to train station, schools, parks, Crows Nest CBD and Sydney Harbour
The property offers a number of exit strategies with the potential to both hold as an investment...
Attention Developers and Owner Occupiers Located on the corner of Willoughby Road and Lawson Lane with rear access from Ryan Lane. This site enjoys a North aspect and three street frontages. Offered in-one-line or separately (Lot 1 Excluded).
214 Willoughby Road Building Area 555 sqm (approx.) + 4 car spaces
216 Willoughby Road - Lot 1: Excluded - Lot 2: 283 sqm + 5 car spaces (90sqm) - Lot 3: 249 sqm + 3 car spaces (46sqm)
Site area: 1,044sqm (approx.) Zoning: B2 Local Centre Height: 14 metres FSR: 2:1
Expressions of Interest Close 3pm, 22nd September, 2016
SOLD SOLD - Boutique Residential Development Site in Ideal Lifestyle Location Stand out from the crowd… Boutique Site in Cosmopolitan Crows Nest
53-57a Atchison Street offers the potential to create a high end, boutique residential development in one of the most sought after locations on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. Ideally positioned between Crows Nest’s café society and St Leonards major transport hub, this site offers unrivalled amenity.
• Regular shaped site of 830 sqm with duel street access and northern aspect
• R4 High Density Residential zoning with maximum height of 16m
• Close proximity to the Willoughby Road entertainment precinct, s...
DA APPROVED SITE - CROWS NEST VILLAGE This prime DA approved site is located in Crows Nest on Sydney's Lower North Shore and has Development Approval for the construction of 11 apartments over 4 levels, plus a large retail shop with storage.
This outstanding scheme, which maximizes the potential and size of the land, has been designed by leading architectural firm Boddam Whetham.
The existing improvements comprise a two storey office building with carparking.
Main features of this property include:
* Highly sought after - convenient Crows Nest address
* 3 street frontages
* DA Approved Development includes:
Fantastic Development Opportunity Zoned Res C, this superbly positioned property presents a stunning opportunity for developers. Potential exists to demolish the existing duplex and create a brand new apartment complex (STCA) in one of the North Shore's most highly sought-after locations. With scope to create enormous value, this rare development opportunity should not be missed.
607m2 parcel of land with wide street frontage
Unrenovated two level duplex, separate double lock up garage
Elevated block with picturesque leafy outlook
Potential for sweeping views to the Blue Mountains
Quiet setting, close to Wollstonecraf...
Iconic North Shore Opportunity Currently leased to La Grillade (Est. 1977), with a recent 7 year lease from 1/1/2015
-$246,985.72* net income, Long trading liquor License
-Development potential, with a demolition a clause attach in the Lease
-Zoned B4, 13m Height limit, Land size = 390sqm
-Perfectly positioned North Facing site, boasting 3 street frontages
Auction: Tuesday 20th October 2015 at 10:30am
Venue : 50 Margaret Street, Sydney City
High Yielding Boarding House with Development Upside The "Shore Inn Guest House" provides an unrivalled opportunity to purchase a high yielding popular boarding house with development upside in the affluent suburb of Greenwich on Sydney's Lower North Shore.
* High occupancy
* 12 Room Boarding House situated over 2 levels
* Draft scheme for an additional level with 4 more rooms (STCA)
* Draft scheme could potentially increase income by 50%
* 7 parking spaces
* Zoning R4 High Density Residential
* Building Height Limit 12m
* Floor Space Ratio 0.8:1
* Building Area 200sqm^
* Land Area 411sqm^
* Inspections by appointment...
Prime Retail Corner - For Sale By Auction High profile corner location in Crows Nest.
2 storey retail and office totalling 642 sqm.
Ground floor tenant on lease to September 2015. Tenant willing to discuss new lease term.
Potential also for purchaser to occupy.
321 sqm site area zoned Mixed Use with 20m height limit. Potential for residential development (STCA)
Freehold Offices - Potential Residential / Conversion (STCA) Located at Hayberry street, Crows Nest, close to the Pacific Highway and Alexander Street.
The property was superbly converted in about 1990 to provide contemporary, creative style offices.
Features include a double height entry with large open stair to the first floor.
The first floor has exposed rafters and distinctive metal finish to the underside of the pitched roof.
There are 2 roof terraces.
The ground floor has a second entry allowing the building to be multi-occupied if required.
Total area is approximately 600 sqm inclusive of roof terraces.
The site totals 481 sqm and the bui...
Sydney Harbour Foreshore Development Site Colliers International, on behalf of Government Property NSW, are pleased to offer, via public auction, 12 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft with the following key attributes:
- Site area: 1,712 sqm
- Zoned E4 Environmental Living and part zoned E2 Environmental Conservation
- Allowable developments with Council consent; childcare centres, dwelling houses, health consulting rooms, seniors housing
- Premium location within a well established residential housing market
- Water and city skyline views from the site
- Excellent transport links within walking distance to Wollstonecraft Railway...
Development Site - D.A Approved A rare find - approximately 522.6sqm of level land, close to Artarmon station with Development Approval for 13 units.
* Currently a 2 storey 2 x 3 bedroom duplex with parking * Zoning R4 High Density Residential * Approval to build 13 units * 12 x one bedroom, 1 x two bedroom * Eight levels with basement parking * Wide street frontage * Very close to Artarmon Station * A brilliant opportunity
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation, Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of...