11-15 Frederick Street Launceston TAS 7250
- Development / Land
- 3,146 m²
- For Sale, For Sale by Tender Closing 1 September 2021
Prestigious Landmark Offering
Shepherd & Heap Commercial on behalf of it's client The Baptist Union of Tasmania is proud to offer for sale this highly coveted, multi-facted, central land holding that is steeped in history but offers unprecedented development upside.
The offering comprises the inimitable City Baptist Church with it's 36m spire, iconic Doric Temple style Milton Hall, separate inner city apartment plus 31 space car park at rear with access off St John Street all contained within two titles comprising an impressive 3,146m2 of terra firma.
The opportunities of course are endless including commercial and/or residential pursuits incorporating the church, hall and of course a townhouse/apartment style development over the rear carpark. Current zoning overlays only add to the appeal of this offering and further compliments a range of commercial and residential development uses.
- Land area - two titles comprising 3,146m2
- Long distinguished history dating back to 1842 with Rev John West
- Attractive northern aspect directly opposite Prince's Square
- Building area - 1,225m2 approx.
- Desirable 'Urban Mixed Use' zoning overlay across the Church and Hall
- 'Inner Residential' zoning overlay across the rear 134A St John Street car park
- 33 external car spaces in total
- Coveted flat pocket on the doorstep of the CBD
- Income potential in the order of $45,000pa from the 31 car space car park
Both Titles for Sale by Tender in one line closing Wednesday 1st September 2021.
For further details contact Blake Shepherd.