Irreplaceable CBD Trophy Freehold - Fully Occupied Fully occupied building the iconic ‘Holyman House’ with major tenants including Hello World Travel and Newsagency Excellent occupancy history with several longstanding tenants Magnificent Art Deco building totalling 2,300 sqm over 5 levels High profile CBD site of 541 sqm with extensive 40 metre dual retail frontage Potential for future redevelopment and/or subdivision STCA Impressive rooftop area with incredible 360 degree views of the city Rental levels below market – Average $99 per sqm Landmark location within Launceston’s thriving retail heart amongst numerous national retailers Rent: $2...
Large Block of Potential Re-development Land - Situated on St Leonards Road, in an area which has been identified by Key National Tenants as a strategically important location for transport and logistics. St Leonards commercial/industrial landscape is changing as a result of this; with Australia Post now located in the immediate area.
- Comprising 12.89 hectares, this presents a great opportunity for a “land bank” or development opportunity.
- Currently zoned “Rural Resource” the land present multiple opportunities.
- The property is For Sale at Offers Over $515,000 + GST.
Multi-use development opportunity Unique opportunity to purchase and further develop multiple use property in Launceston's latest growth corridor of St Leonards.
• 8 separate brick houses able to be developed and rented as residential dwellings
• Multiple temperature controlled storage areas
• Working meat processing facility with retail sales area
• Land area of 5.115 ha
• Offered Vacant Possession
Invest or Develop Fronting Invermay Road, at the "expansion" fringe of Mowbray's commercial precinct, this significant property currently produces a strong rental income flow together with identifiable future development value.
• Generates gross passing rent of $114,000 pa
• Zoned "Urban Mixed Use" (Launceston Planning 2015)
• Valuable land holding of 3,490 sqm*
• Gross building footprint of 1,382 sqm*
• Warehousing, offices, apartment, parking
• Major road frontage of 52 metres*
Connector Park Industrial Land Excellent, elevated allotment of 1.4ha (approx.) in this growth area of Launceston. Land is big enough for most activity. Join the strength of being near Bunnings, Bondor, PFD and right next door to the new Laminex HQ.
Owner says "I don't need it any-more - all reasonable offers will be considered"
To discuss further - call David Webster on 0419 516 629.
Major Distribution Warehouse - Northern Tas Arguably one of the biggest warehousing facilities in Northern Tasmania, this particular property has most, if not all, of the spatial requirements for continuity of use.
The property has been occupied by the Vendor since construction and the Vendor has extended the property, over that time, to accommodate business growth.
The condition of the property reflects the meticulous, maintenance and upkeep regime effected by Owner, Statewide Independent Wholesalers Limited, and the move from the facility is purely because it has been outgrown.
The land holding, subject to a proposed subdivision, ...
Major "Industrial" Allotment - L'ton Airport • Basically level block of 9,361m² (approx.) in Translink Avenue South at Launceston Airport, Western Junction. • Nearly 90 metre road frontage - lapsed D.A. for development of warehouses.
For further information, please call David Webster 0419 516 629.
Prized Launceston CBD Hotel and Development Complex The offering combines an highly successful 4.5 star “boutique” hotel, together with a number of large adjoining commercial buildings identified as valuable redevelopment opportunities.
• Hotel component has 32 contemporary suites; fully licensed restaurant; commercial laundry, fully equipped gym and multi purpose conference centre
• The yet to be developed component has planning for 40 additional hotel rooms or vast potential as office, retail or residential development
• The entire complex has an abundance of car parking
• Can fully support visa applications for overseas Purchasers