1003/66 Hunter Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 123 m²
- For Sale, Guide $1,500,000
PRESTIGIOUS OFFICE SUITE IN THE COVETED CITY MUTUAL BUILDING!
Noonan Property is pleased to present Suite 1003, City Mutual Building, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 15 October 2020.
- Esteemed office in the City Mutual Building
- Sub penthouse positioning and high ceilings
- Set in one of Sydney's most prized buildings
- Contemporary and professional workspace
- Boardroom finished in full glass partitioning
- Exclusive access to an external balcony area
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Dry kitchen with integrated storage cabinets
- Easy access to on floor bathroom amenities
- Iconic building with imperial street presence
- Classic Interwar Art Deco design built c1934
- Imposing main lobby area with stately finishes
- Home to the legendary Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Excellent building services including four lifts
- Landmark location in core financial precinct
- Opposite the new Martin Place Metro Station
- Close to Wynyard Station and Circular Quay
- Minutes to Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park
- Onsite bike racks and change room facilities
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 1003, Lot 73 - 123 sqm approx.
Strata levies $4,957/qtr approx.
Council rates $474/qtr approx.
Water rates $18/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 15th October 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
|Floor Area||123 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.