10 Hope Street Warwick Farm NSW 2170
- Development / Land
- 2,858 m²
ATTENTION HORSE TRAINERS, DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS
- 23 Horse Stables
- Potential to subdivide into four titles
- Proximity to Liverpool CBD
CBRE is pleased to present 10 Hope Street, Warwick Farm, known as Victory Lodge, to the market for sale by way of Public Auction. The site represents a prime horse-training facility located directly across from Warwick Farm Racecourse.
The subject property represents a prime investment opportunity within Sydneys growing South West Sydney.
The key property features are as follows:
- Located directly across from Warwick Farm racecourse and only 600m* from Warwick Farm Station
- Providing a substantial footprint of 2,858sqm*, the Victory Lodge enables an astute developer to subdivide the property into four separate titles
- Situated only metres away from the under-road tunnel that leads to the Warwick Farm race track, Victory Lodge benefits an owner occupier to utilise the facilities provided by Inglis
- Existing improvements able to accommodate 23 horses within its 23 spacious stables and a nine-horse walker, feed room, 16 tonne feed silo and two one-bedroom flats
- Set to benefit from recent development of Inglis Riverside Stables & The William Inglis Hotel
- Potential to generate income to lease the stables and workshop.
The Victory Lodge represents a rare opportunity for an astute developer or owner occupier within the popular Munday Precinct.
The property is to be offered for sale by way of Public Auction onsite on Wednesday 27th November at 11.00am.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the dedicated CBRE team.
|Auction date and time||27/11/2019 11:00|
|Auction location||On-site - 10 Hope Street, Warwick Farm|
|Date Sold||23 Nov 2019|
|Floor Area||2,858 m²|
|Land Area||2,858 m²|
|Last updated||21 Oct 2019|