1 Routley Dr (The Kooralbyn Valley) Kooralbyn QLD 4285
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 12,000 m²
- For Sale, Limited time only COVID speical
Truly One and Only - Australia's most Comprehensive Integrated Resort
- 327 ha or 808 acres of land within the emerging community zoning, on 27 lots over 30 buildings amalgamated over the years after tens of millions of dollars invested.
- Selling in one line, individually or JV.
- Golden Triangle location between Brisbane and Gold Coast surrounded by famous mountains, lakes and 3 million south-east Qld residents on top of being a popular international tourist and golf destination.
- Potentially $500m-$2b project depending on the master plan and funding with the replacement value well over $200m as per the advice of the previous CBRE agent.
- 102 room main resort with the largest rammed-earth eco-construction in the southern hemisphere + 30 room Packer Lodge where Kerry Packer used to stay, with another 200-300
rooms to come + the award-winning pool complex.
- 230 seat restaurant and 240 seat convention centre.
- Very popular Pavilion tavern for both guests, golfers and locals with TAB, Keno, Foxtel now and Pokies coming soon.
- Private airport with 1.4km resurfaced runway for drag racing, skydiving, scenic flights and flying school etc.
- Championship golf course ranked #22 and #24 respectively in Australia with Greg Norman as its previous tour pro whilst also was the home course of the world no 1 Adam Scott and Jason Day.
- 2 Championship polo/equestrian/rodeo fields where Kerry Packer used to play(Need some work).
- Championship Mountain Biking Park which will potentially host the Olympic competition if Brisbane won the bid.
- International School building that produced 2 young Australians of the year: Cathy Freeman and Scott Hocknell.
- Vineyard, Garden of Eden, animal feeding, putt-putt, lawn bowls, tennis centre, 4-wheel driving track and much more.
- Half-finished snow ski lodge to be converted to eco-lodge or other uses.
- Caravan Park/RV Park/Camping Ground/Aussie Muster Farm Showground is relocating to within the main resort.
- Previous DA for stage 1 subdivision lapsed, now in the planning stage for around 1000 over 50s retirement village + many others.
- Close to Australia's largest inland port - Bromelton, where potentially 35,000 jobs will be created as per the state government plan to further boost the resort business, its development profit and capital gain.
- Pre 1997 approved integrated resort guarantees reselling to overseas buyer for all established buildings.
- Great corporate assets for potential public listing or as a rare addition to a HNWI or fund managers' portfolio, a small toy or getaway place for the right person, after all the hard work has been done.
- Incredible opportunity for business migrants to further value add by utilizing their overseas network
- COVID 19 price special prior to the vaccine under cash unconditional term because it's unlikely you will get a loan from any banks now for a resort and you should not borrow, like Harry Triguboff, therefore completely eliminate your risk
Comparing with the 25 rooms $104m Beach Hotel Resort, 145 rooms $108m Vibe Darling Harbour or $140m penthouse of the One Barangaroo Sydney, this integrated resort with everything you are dreaming for clearly has the below 3 incredible advantages:
1. Massive income upside from multiple businesses
2. Great retirement development profit from 50s+ Retirement and other urban zoned land
3. Huge capital gain from its massive 808 acres of landbank
Address: 1 Routley Dr Kooralbyn Qld 4285
Price: Limited time special
Inspect: By Appointment, genuine buyer only with a proven track record
Contact: Peter Huang 0418 888 889, Peter.email@example.com
|Floor Area||12,000 m²|
|Land Area||1,500 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.