1/59 Bathurst Street Launceston TAS 7250
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 1,157 m²
- For Lease, Competitive bulky goods rate
Launceston's Premier Bulky Goods/Retail/Business Site - Superb Corner Position
Probably the most central and best located large format retail position in Launceston, this 1157 sq metre tenancy alongside PetBarn and Nuts & Bolts Tasmania is offered for lease, or freehold sale. A commanding corner position, the tenancy has a superb profile and high visibility to the Bathurst Street city inbound traffic and also draws on the city southbound traffic along Wellington Street less than 100 metres away. Other features include:
- nearly 1000 sq metre main showroom area
- huge 55 plus common customer car park
- extensive shopfront to both Bathurst & Fredrick Streets
- fully air conditioned
- rear delivery access off Elizabeth Street
- less than three blocks from the CBD
- strong business locale with Coles, Dan Murphys, Fantastic
Furniture, Godfreys and other drawcards all within a 500 metre
For further details on this exciting opportunity call Ian Singline now - confidentiality assured with all enquiries.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!