NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
One of Melbourne CBD's Last Remaining Landbanking Opportunities Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 496-508 La Trobe Street with the following key attributes;
- Site of 1,877m² of prime, irreplaceable landholding across five (5) certificate of titles
- Currently occupied by national tenant Secure Parking
- Significant frontage of 30 metres* on La Trobe Street
- A rare opportunity in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs for land of this magnitude
- Located in close proximity to the CBD’s first independent schools Haileybury City Campus
- Surrounded by exceptional amenity including the Queen Victoria Market,...
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
PRIME CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE This exceptional development opportunity is situated within the highly sought West Melbourne precinct
Over recent years this location has undergone significant gentrification with numerous mixed use developments completed, under construction or soon to commence
- Land Area: 1,031m²* - Frontages to: Spencer Street: 31m* Roden Street: 32.3m* - Short Term Income: $60,000*pa - Mixed Use Zoning - Close to: Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens & Station, Southern Cross Station, Docklands, Melbourne Central & Emporium Melbourne
STRATEGIC SITE IN GATEWAY LOCATION 382-384 BARKLY STREET, FOOTSCRAY
* Land Area: 1,876sqm (approx.) with two street frontages
* Two titles with extensive 27.45m (approx.) frontage to Barkly Street plus 10.06m (approx.) frontage to La Trobe Street
* First time offered in 50 years
* Zoned mixed use
* Strong holding income
* Proven location for various development outcomes (STCA)
* Existing warehouse of 900sqm (approx.) plus two (2) bedroom dwelling
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST- CLOSING FRIDAY 24 MARCH AT 2.00PM
PLANS & PERMIT! PREMIUM DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY 4 CROSS STREET, FOOTSCRAY
* Approved permit for 30 Apartments and 2 Shops
* Consisting 18 x Large 2 Bedroom and 12 x 1 Bedroom apartments
* Substantial land area of 1303 sqm (approx.), with 3 street frontages including 17m (approx.) frontage to Cross Street
* Current rent: $2,000 per month + GST & outgoings
* Exceptional Michael McKenna design
* General Residential Zone provides for alternate development outcome including townhouses and childcare (STCA)
* Capitalise on the strong buyer demand for the inner west
* Thriving inner city location offering exceptional amenities and capit...
EOI - Closing Thursday 16th March at 4pm - Generational North Melbourne Freehold with Development Upside (STCA) 139-149 Boundary Road, North Melbourne offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase in one of Melbourne's highly sought after commercial hubs.
The 4,504sqm* site comprises a multi-level showroom/office/warehouse with multiple access from Boundary Road and Alfred Street.
Positioned just 2km* from the Melbourne CBD, Queen Victoria Market and 1km* from the Royal Children's Hospital and Macaulay Railway Station, this property provides easy access to major arterials such as Flemington Road and CityLink.
+ Total building area: 4,938sqm*
+ Total land area: 4,504sqm*
Prime residential development, approved plans for 5 X 2 Brm and 4 X 1 Brm unts Development opportunity or owner occupier in the heart of Footscray's education district. potential for a Great man shed too.
Plans approved and ready to go on this unique and secluded residential development.
Floor Area: 400 m²
Parking Comments: Parking proposed in the approved development plans.
Zoning: Industrial 1
RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY This unique development site offers unrivalled attributes in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after locations.
- Total Land Area: 5,084 sqm (approx) - Mixed Use Zoning enabling high density residential development (STCA) - Picturesque River Frontage - 29 metre (approx) frontage to Hobsons Rd - Existing cashflow from two tenancies - Minutes to CBD
Potential Residential/Commercial Development (STCA) - 5kms from Melbourne's CBD (approx.) - Zoned Commercial 2 -Potentail Residential/Commercial Development (STCA) - 37m Frontage to Hopkins Street Total site area 1,088m2 (approx.) floor area 2000 m2 (approx.)
Exceptional investment and unsurpassable development opportunity Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
OPTIONS GALORE !! A rare offering in a sought after and prime Melbourne city fringe suburb of North Melbourne.
Stand alone building comprising -
* High quality office area of 351 sqm
* Warehouse / store of 749 sqm
* Currently zoned IN 3
* Large power supply
* Secure side driveway leading to rear carpark or additional undercover storage area.
Vital Development Site to the future of Footscray - Total site area 1,088m2 (approx)
- Footscray's Landmark property 5kms from Melbourne's CBD (approx)
- Zoned Commercial 2
- Residential/Commercial future tower (stca)
- 37m Frontage to Hopkins Street
A tasty commercial property to fill your real estate appetite * Corner location of 17x23m (390m2) approx. * Securely let to an A grade tenant for circa $88,000 + GST and outgoings * Lease term 5x5x5 with 4% annual increase * High vis corner location, set in the epicentre of CBD Footscray * Long term set and forget proposition with endless future opportunities STCA * ROW access, dual street frontage, high activity zoned * Inspection strictly by appointment with an agent, call now
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist