Blue Chip Healthcare Tenant. Affordable Investment. - 5 year lease to October 2020 with options to 2035 - Leased to wholly owned subsidiary of International healthcare group Bupa â?? employing over 80,000 people in 190 countries - Prime position in Maryborough CBD, administrative capital of the Fraser Coast - Modern architect design state of the art dental clinic - Building area 240 sqm plus garaging and on-site parking - Site area 615 sqm - Tenant pays all outgoings, as per lease - Annual rent increases - Net Income: $130,788 pa + GST
Auction 11am AEST Tuesday 4 April 2017 Doltone House Hyde Park, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
Tenanted Investment in CBD An excellent opportunity in the heart of Maryborough CBD is currently available. Strategically positioned within the thriving retail, cafe and business precinct.
The ground-level space is completely fitted out with high quality commercial finishings, and is currently tenanted by a Government agency. Current features include:
- Great street location with excellent traffic exposure
- High-grade corporate finishings
- Offices allocated for individuals, plus open plan style areas with half-wall partitioned cubicle spaces
- Installed Premium Air Conditioning throughout
- Male & Female ...
Stand Out Location - Long Term Business with Freehold * Excellent business with prime freehold
* Located in Maryborough and on the Main Road to Hervey Bay & Fraser Island
* Excellent Daily Traffic Flow
* 1735m2 lot on a major intersection with dual street access
* Well established business under Tyre Plus with fuel & gas
* Enjoys unique trading opportunities with significant customer base of corporates and business owners
* Seller is determined to have this prime site with an excellent business sold quickly
* Full financials available
GREAT SUPER FUND INVESTMENT 7.3% RETURN - DIVE IN * 7.3% return
* Near new modern building
* Main Road frontage
* Fully concreted hard stand area
* Long standing established business
* Low maintenance landscaping
* In ground pool display
* Lockable Compound
* Quality fit out including air conditioning
* Good Car parking
* Central Location less than 300 metres to Bunnings, Aldi, Hungry Jacks and Repco
For Sale $485,000
For more information please contact Tony Nioa on 0418 741 544.
Excellent Exposure Offering excellent exposure for this great retail space, ready to go!
***For Sale or Lease***
*6m Street frontage
*3 level building with a total space of 315m2 (approx)
*Potential to live on site*
*Next door to busy coffee outlet.
Call me today to arrange a viewing time. Contact Sharlene Muir today to arrange a viewing time 0418 453 290
CBD Blank Canvass Fantastic retail space with 9m street frontage & 579m2 of open spaces over 3 levels. Buildings on either side are separated by a brick wall. All new wiring has been completed and an apartment on the upper level has been started. This really is a great price for this size building in the CBD. If it is not big enough you can also purchase the one next door as it is FOR SALE. Contact Sharlene Muir for more details.
Investors - Opportunity 9% Cap Rate * Freehold Investment with long term business
* New lease 3 years plus Option
* Located in CBD on a busy main street
* Land Area 411m2 with rear access and parking
* Lease is plus GST plus Outgoings and delivers 9% return Net
* Ideal super fund investment
Maryborough CBD Commercial Building Located right in the centre of the CBD on 509m2 of land and the 2-storey tilt slab building takes up most of it with a footprint of 357m2 and easily the same on the second floor that's over 700m2. This premise has an enormous amount of floor space, which allows for endless retail or office possibilities with the current zoning. Upstairs is presently an open area with polished timber flooring and downstairs is divided into multiple retail and medical areas There are kitchen and bathroom facilities inside and separate toilet facilities to the rear of the building externally. Vehicle access is ...
Bruce Highway Puma Service Centre with Development Potential Colliers International are proud to present this prominent Puma Highway Service Centre for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm, 3 November. The offering comprises four land parcels with a combined land area of 2.2ha giving the property significant development upside. Improvements include the service station, restaurant, truck stop and tourist information centre. Key features include:
- Prime position on the Bruce Highway inbound to Maryborough & Hervey Bay
- Leased to Puma Energy (a subsidiary of international fuel conglomerate Trafigura Group)
- Ideal redevelopment opportunity
EXCELLENT FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Located in the heart of Maryborough's CBD is this fantastic freehold investment property.
Consisting of two well maintained buildings with a total area of approximately 1,138m2 plus an additional upstairs unit currently used for storage, it includes staff amenities, kitchenette, glass frontage, air-conditioning and two street frontages.
With a long term tenant in place until July 2017, a net return of over 8%, and in an area not prone to flooding, this property won't last long! Priced for sale at $1,250,000 as a going concern, contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Century 21 Commercial Herve...
WELL LOCATED RETAIL SPACE This high profile commercial site is a great location with around 10,000 vehicles passing each day. Been a corner block on a major intersection you have fantastic visibility and only a few blocks from the CBD with local centre zoning. With 500m2 (approx) of buildings on a 1224m2 block with drive through capability this prime real estate is ready for you to move in and start trading!
Available for lease also, call today 0418 453 290.
Tenanted Investment in CBD This well established Maryborough property currently is available for astute buyer.
Large site with ample rear parking and access for loading vehicles. Currently receiving $15,600 pa in rent.
Upstairs includes full bathroom is currently vacant can be tenanted as well
Motivated vendor needs this property sold.
Buy a Home and Income in One This could be a great first or last business you own. With loads of potential and many different income streams, anything is possible.
Currently operating as local squash courts in convenient central location within a retail precinct next to busy foodworks and high school.
This is a fantastic little earner and only a few hours work a week.
Features include, four courts and associated change rooms, social bar area, reception etc.
You can live onsite or rent out as there is a upstairs 2 bedroom managers unit with large solar on roof.
Plenty of off street parking as well as private...
LOCAL IGA SHOPPING CENTRE FOR SALE * Area 750m2 + 978m2
* Showing 12% return fully let (currently 10%)
* One vacancy previously a butcher
* Rent review with upside February 2017
* Main Road Frontage
* Trading history going back almost 100 years
For Sale $1,350,000
For further information, please contact Tony Nioa on 0418 741 544
Fully Leased Dual Income Investment * Prime corner position - Main Road
* Land Area: 1181m2
* NLA 227m2
* Tenancy 1 - to a National Organisation on a 5 year term plus options (commenced July 2015)
* Tenancy 2 - Food outlet on a 5 year term plus options (commenced Dec 2014)
* Main road position with high traffic volumes
* Tenancy 2 building a recent addition to the property in 2009
Rare Opportunity * A rare opportunity to secure this 2201m2 multi lot property with prime position
* Existing Car Sales with service centre and outdoor yard plus two residential properties on adjoining boundary
* Perfect for redevelopment suitable for Petrol Station, Bulky Goods or Sales Yard or Neighbourhood Shopping Complex (STCA)
* Massive 80m frontage to Saltwater Creek Road plus access from Demaine Street
* Daily traffic stats 7743 vehicles (source Dept Main Roads 2014)
* This major arterial road carries all traffic to/from Hervey Bay
* A stella opportunity with enormous development upside
Prized Main Street Intersection * A quality building with prime location in CBD
* Suite a range of commercial activities with a history of use as a bank and more recently financial services
* Great exposure for your business with dual street frontage and access
* Valuable on-site car parking for 17 vehicles
* Excellent presentation will always make these premises well sought after
* Vacant possession - which delivers a perfect time for owner occupiers to snap up a quality building with prime position
Owner Must Liquidate - $309,616* Net Income * Forced sale
* New lease to Telstra with options until 2023
* Quality high yielding CBD investment
* 1,954m2* NLA on a site area of 1,651m2*
* National tenant portfolio Telstra, Curves, Loan Market
* Strategic central CBD position, opposite Woolworths
* Ample undercover parking
* Brand new solar air-conditioning system
* Well below replacement cost
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no...
High Profile CBD Location Known as the Queens Hotel Building this high profile site has hit the market at an extremely attractive price. The intersection this building is situated on is one of the busiest in town and adjacent to the Town Hall as well as the weekly markets…almost everyone in town must walk past this building at least one a week!
This building features:
* Approximately 702m2 of floor space in the building itself * Approximately 825m2 in the gated carpark behind the main building * 22 Carparks some of which are income producing in their own right * Multiple tenancies
Boost your SMSF by adding the iconic Stuparts Emporium to your Investment Portfolio Located in a prime high profile position in Maryborough CBD, this substantial building is currently returning $249,136 p/a gross showing a return of 11.2%. At present there are just three vacancies which when tenanted would add a further $34,000 p/a (approx.) bringing the return to 13%. Outgoings are approx. $42,000 p/a.
The building has been well maintained and has the managing agent on site. Good tenancies with fixed leases in place, ranging from retail outlets, telecommunications and professional offices, provide a secure and sound income stream.
Dominant Commercial Site Development Approved * Make this development a reality - Consent in Place for: The Oakhurst Tavern, Service Station and Shops
* Situated at the entry to Oakhurst Gardens Rural Residential Estate and on the Maryborough - Biggenden Road
* Land parcel of 12,000m2 approx
* This complex will service a vast rural area comprised of numerous rural residential estates, farmland and the Passing Trade on this main access route to the Biggenden - Gayndah - Monto area
* Consent allows for staged development of the project
* Call for a detailed information pack