Owner Occupy or Invest Would suit professional services or medical 408 sqm in total with 150 sqm for lease Wheelchair friendly Undercover & outdoor onsite parking Modern fit-out 15 KW solar system Central CBD location
Fully Leased Dual Income Investment * Prime corner position - Main Road
* Land Area: 1181m2
* NLA 227m2
* Tenancy 1 - to a National Organisation on a 5 year term plus options (commenced July 2015)
* Tenancy 2 - Food outlet on a 5 year term plus options (commenced Dec 2014)
* Main road position with high traffic volumes
* Tenancy 2 building a recent addition to the property in 2009
High Profile CBD Location Known as the Queens Hotel Building this high profile site has hit the market at an extremely attractive price. The intersection this building is situated on is one of the busiest in town and adjacent to the Town Hall as well as the weekly markets…almost everyone in town must walk past this building at least one a week!
This building features:
* Approximately 702m2 of floor space in the building itself * Approximately 825m2 in the gated carpark behind the main building * 22 Carparks some of which are income producing in their own right * Multiple tenancies
High Yielding Asset - Government Lease 161 Bazaar St Maryborough is a rare opportunity to acquire a good quality commercial building in a healthy town, largely unaffected by the correction in mining activity, anchored by a State Government tenant. With the Fraser Coast Region continuing to be a population growth centre it is foreseeable that demand for commercial office space in Maryborough will remain strong on account of its importance as a business and administrative centre.
- 1,997m² prime freehold land parcel
- Located in the established commercial heart Maryborough
- High yield guaranteed by QLD Government Dept.
Excellent Exposure Offering excellent exposure for this great retail space, ready to go! ***For Sale or Lease*** *6m Street frontage *3 level building with a total space of 315m2 (approx) *Potential to live on site* *Vacant Possession *Next door to busy coffee outlet. Call me today to arrange a viewing time. Contact Sharlene Muir today to arrange a viewing time 0418 453 290