Blue Chip Healthcare Tenant. Affordable Investment. - 5 year lease to October 2020 with options to 2035 - Leased to wholly owned subsidiary of International healthcare group Bupa â?? employing over 80,000 people in 190 countries - Prime position in Maryborough CBD, administrative capital of the Fraser Coast - Modern architect design state of the art dental clinic - Building area 240 sqm plus garaging and on-site parking - Site area 615 sqm - Tenant pays all outgoings, as per lease - Annual rent increases - Net Income: $130,788 pa + GST
Auction 11am AEST Tuesday 4 April 2017 Doltone House Hyde Park, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
CBD Blank Canvass Fantastic retail space with 9m street frontage & 579m2 of open spaces over 3 levels. Buildings on either side are separated by a brick wall. All new wiring has been completed and an apartment on the upper level has been started. This really is a great price for this size building in the CBD. If it is not big enough you can also purchase the one next door as it is FOR SALE. Contact Sharlene Muir for more details.
Expressions of Interest - Ideal Retail, Office or Medical * Interstate owner wants this sold now
* Expressions of Interest (EOI) invited and all offers considered
* 116m2 strata title with excellent shop front to busy street
* Large retail front plus three offices/rooms & kitchen
* Dedicated parking and amenities on title
* Located in the City Centre near Post Office and retail and professional offices
* Owner must Sell Now
* Call to inspect or receive EOI documents - extended to 2 December 2016
Substantial Entry Level Mixed Retail Investment - Prime high profile corner position in Maryborough CBD - Freehold building comprising 4 retail shops - Bank of Queensland established since 1991 - 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to 2028 - Annual fixed 3.5% rent increases - Other tenants include Discount Store & Organic Cafe - Substantial 928 sqm site with 2 street frontages and rear access - Solid full brick constructed building - Net Income: $101,731 pa + GST
Auction 11am AEDT Tuesday 25 October 2016 Doltone House Hyde Park, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
Commercial Development Site in the City Centre * This 1012m2 block is well located to suit a range of commercial uses.
* Existing house has weekly income $160pw
* Major shopping complex, Harvey Normans and cinema as neighbours
* Corner lot with loads of public car parking next door
* Suit medical or ancillary services, professional offices or retail
* Development opportunity
Be your own boss and live on site too! A fully equipped Take-Away in an ideal location at the entrance to Downer EDI factory. With the new contracts won by Downer this business opportunity has enormous potential.
Located behind the shop is a three bedroom lowset brick home so there is no travelling to get to work or you could live elsewhere and rent the house out to expand on the investment.
The equipment all appears to be in good operational condition with cooking equipment, fridges and freezers all ready to re-start this great business opportunity.
Arrange an inspection today, call Alan Wetton on 0418 885729
Investors! This commercial building has an existing long established tenant. Shop has been renovated and has solar panels on the roof valued around $10K. New switchboard and wiring, polished floors, air conditioned. Showing a return around 10% - better than any term deposit and has future capital growth. Add to the super fund or just collect a great investment. Call Alan today to discuss!
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Expressions of interest are invited for this exciting opportunity with enormous potential for an astute investor or owner / occupier.
• 22 air conditioned ensuited rooms • Laundry & Storeroom • Managers residence • 3 x kitchens • Large communal area - previously restaurant • Covered BBQ entertainment area • Undercover parking • 3642 sqm fully fenced and secure with dual street access • Reconfiguration and usage STCA • Walking distance to Golf Club and park, 2km to major shopping centre and 2.5km to CBD