Rare Small Lot Rural Residential Development Site - 7.282ha
- Prime location in established rural residential precinct
- Expected Yield of Seven Rural Residential Lots
- Large Brick Home, Shed & Quality Landscaping
- Excellent Stored Water
Redevelopment Site Landsborough Retail/Medical/Commercial Ideally suited for redevelopment Retail/Medical/Commercial (Subject to Council Approval) this block of land is situated in the heart of Landsborough, next door to the IGA complex.
- Land area: 1237m2
- Future development site
- Next door to IGA
- Surrounding businesses: Landsborough Pub, IGA, Celebrations Bottle Shop, Australia Post, Accountants, Chiropractor, Bakery and Cafes
For Sale: Contact Marketing Agent
For further information or an inspection contact Exclusive marketing Agent
Luca Reynolds 0422 777 074
PRIME LOT IN STEVE IRWIN WAY SUB-DIVISION ~ Registration of Title is imminent for this level, serviced allotment situated in a sub-division at the intersection of Caloundra Street and Steve Irwin Way Landsborough
SMALL LOT IN STEVE IRWIN WAY SUB-DIVISION ~ Registration of Title is imminent for this level, serviced allotment situated in a sub-division at the intersection of Caloundra Street and Steve Irwin Way Landsborough
HIGH BRUCE HIGHWAY EXPOSURE - FUTURE DEVELOPMENT SITE** - 12,030sq m (3 Acres)
- Lot 3 CG5010
- Located *500m north of the famous Ettamogah Pub / Aussie World (and Skirmish Sunshine Coast)
- *240m frontage to Bruce Highway offering excellent visibility and exposure to passing motorists
- Current zoning “Rural”, relatively level site
- Older style two level house and detached shed in situ (currently trading as Earthmoving business)
- Higher end uses possible (subject to MCU / Council Approvals)
- Potential Building height to 8.5m (STCA)
- Planned growth area
Contact exclusive marketing agents Scott Gardiner / Jason O'Meara
INDUSTRIAL LAND - DESIGN & CONSTRUCT - LANDSBOROUGH A great opportunity presents itself with the vendor's willing to construct an industrial unit with the prospective tenant or buyer requirements in mind.
- 1,091 sqm - Within a new industrial estate - Available for both Sale or Lease for a finished product
*Development or Lifestyle Opportunity* Comprising 22.27ha of selectively cleared, elevated land and currently operating as a ‘going concern’ horse riding centre - holding all requisite approvals including permits to ride through the adjoining Dulchura National Park, if the new owner wishes to continue this business.
Power and water are connected to the site, and service a large barn and the riding-centre tack-room. This is a versatile urban acreage site within easy walking distance of schools, local shops and Brisbane-Gympie electric rail service.
The site is partially zoned ‘Rural Residential’ (13.5ha) the balance area adjo...