IDEAL TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT SITE - LIQUIDATOR SALE Colliers International are pleased to offer 195 Parklands Boulevard & 27 Birrobeen Street, Meridan Plains for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27 April 2017 at 4.00pm.
195 Parklands Boulevard and 27 Birrobeen Street represent an outstanding opportunity to secure an approved residential development site and an existing residential dwelling in a highly sought after location.
The properties are positioned within close proximity to schools, shopping and employment and possess the following key attributes which contribute to their appeal:
Tenanted Investment with 5% Increases PA This tenanted investment is located in a high growth corridor and in close proximity to sporting fields, Pacific Lutheran School, Aldi Supermarket, Medical Precinct, Pharmacy, Modern upmarket Tavern and the new Sunshine Coast Hospital.
DEVELOPMENT SITE ADJOINING SIPPY DOWNS TOWN CENTRE * Land area 8,680m2*
* Zoned Town Centre Frame
* Uses include Medium Density Residential, Student Accommodation, * * Short Term Accom/Hotel, Retirement, Office, Child Care, Research & Technology
* Maximum height limit 25m
* Adjacent to the expanding University of the Sunshine Coast and within 250m* of the new Youi national headquarters due for completion late 2018
For Sale $3,472,000 ($400/m2) plus GST
For more information please contact Baydn Dodds on 0418 173 187 or Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.
Rare Small Lot Rural Residential Development Site - 7.282ha
- Prime location in established rural residential precinct
- Expected yield of seven rural residential lots
- Large brick home, shed & quality landscaping
- Excellent stored water
HIGH BRUCE HIGHWAY EXPOSURE - FUTURE DEVELOPMENT SITE** - 12,030sq m (3 Acres)
- Lot 3 CG5010
- Located *500m north of the famous Ettamogah Pub / Aussie World (and Skirmish Sunshine Coast)
- *240m frontage to Bruce Highway offering excellent visibility and exposure to passing motorists
- Current zoning “Rural”, relatively level site
- Older style two level house and detached shed in situ (currently trading as Earthmoving business)
- Higher end uses possible (subject to MCU / Council Approvals)
- Potential Building height to 8.5m (STCA)
- Planned growth area
Contact exclusive marketing agents Scott Gardiner 0415 679 112 / Jason O'Meara ...
APPROVED RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE AND RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT SITE * Area 3.1 hectares (31,000m2)*
* Development Permit for 176 units consisting of 94 Aged Care Beds and 82 Retirement Village Units, current until October 2017;
* Reduced Infrastructure Charges of approximately $10,000 per unit;
* Flexibility to amend the planning approval to increase the overall yield or to change the unit mix to meet purchasers specific development model, subject to remaining within existing footprint and STCA;
* Sunshine Coast location with demand supported by lifestyle amenities and ageing demographic;
* Close proximity to a variety of services and amenities including...
4.65Ha* RESIDENTIAL HIGH DENSITY SITE - The site is diagonally opposite the Sunshine Coast University Campus in major growth corridor of the Sunshine Coast
- Town Planning designation permits High Density Residential
- Suitable for development for circa 325 home units
- Close proximity to ~ Public and Private Schools both primary and secondary ~ Sunshine Coast University ~ Woolworths Chancellor Park Marketplace ~ Child Care facilities ~ The proposed Sippy Downs Town Centre which will be centered a short distance to the east