APPROVED RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE AND RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT SITE * Area 3.1 hectares (31,000m2)*
* Development Permit for 176 units consisting of 94 Aged Care Beds and 82 Retirement Village Units, current until October 2017;
* Reduced Infrastructure Charges of approximately $10,000 per unit;
* Flexibility to amend the planning approval to increase the overall yield or to change the unit mix to meet purchasers specific development model, subject to remaining within existing footprint and STCA;
* Sunshine Coast location with demand supported by lifestyle amenities and ageing demographic;
* Close proximity to a variety of services and amenities including...
1.65ha on Bruce Highway This high exposure premises boasts absolute Bruce Highway frontage and existing infrastructure that allows any transport or sales based business to move in and operate from day one. Alternatively, the low site coverage and flexible layout provides a blank canvas for redevelopment or expansion of existing buildings.
Key property features include:
- 1.65ha freehold lot
- 149m of absolute Bruce Highway frontage
- Prepared crushed rock display yard
- Full perimeter fencing
- Multiple workshops, offices and amenities
- Overhead crane
- Prominent signage locations
- Instant north and sou...
Receiver Sale - Bruce Highway Frontage We are pleased to offer 8/42 Owen Creek Road, Forest Glen for sale by Expressions of Interest.
- 365m2 warehouse + 108m2 mezzanine/ office (total 473m2)
- Tilt panel construction
- Good exposure to passing traffic along Bruce Highway
- High growth region
- Onsite parking by way of exclusive use
- Four individual offices on ground floor
- Five individual offices on mezzanine floor (3 of which are subject to council approval)
- Boardroom (mezzanine floor)
- Open office/ reception area
- Low clearance workshop with storage
- Open warehouse
DEVELOPMENT SITE ADJOINING SIPPY DOWNS TOWN CENTRE * Land area 8,680m2*
* Zoned Town Centre Frame
* Uses include Medium Density Residential, Student Accommodation, * * Short Term Accom/Hotel, Retirement, Office, Child Care, Research & Technology
* Maximum height limit 25m
* Adjacent to the expanding University of the Sunshine Coast and within 250m* of the new Youi national headquarters due for completion late 2018
For Sale $3,472,000 ($400/m2) plus GST
For more information please contact Baydn Dodds on 0418 173 187 or Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.
Secluded Acreage with Stunning Family Home Enter the gates of 28 Nobles Road and you are transported to your very own slice of heaven. This impressive property is set in an idyllic and secluded setting; you feel a million miles away from everything, although you are only minutes from schools and shops, and smack bang between the beach and the hinterland, both being only 20 minutes away. From the many features of the property to the superb location, this property is sure to demand attention....
The Residence â?¢ Large 2 story modern colonial styling and Gympie block construction â?¢ 4 generous sized bedrooms, all open to balcony/pat...
Rare Small Lot Rural Residential Development Site - 7.282ha
- Prime location in established rural residential precinct
- Expected yield of seven rural residential lots
- Large brick home, shed & quality landscaping
- Excellent stored water
HIGH BRUCE HIGHWAY EXPOSURE - FUTURE DEVELOPMENT SITE** - 12,030sq m (3 Acres)
- Lot 3 CG5010
- Located *500m north of the famous Ettamogah Pub / Aussie World (and Skirmish Sunshine Coast)
- *240m frontage to Bruce Highway offering excellent visibility and exposure to passing motorists
- Current zoning “Rural”, relatively level site
- Older style two level house and detached shed in situ (currently trading as Earthmoving business)
- Higher end uses possible (subject to MCU / Council Approvals)
- Potential Building height to 8.5m (STCA)
- Planned growth area
Contact exclusive marketing agents Scott Gardiner 0415 679 112 / Jason O'Meara ...
OFFICE MEDICAL RETAIL -Professional fit out included, with kitchen, cupboards and storage, 3 offices, and a reception area
-Recent repaint inside
-In a complex of 6 shops in Buderim Pines
-Close to Good Life Community Centre
-Suitable for a range of users
-Easy parking and access from street
4.65Ha* RESIDENTIAL HIGH DENSITY SITE - The site is diagonally opposite the Sunshine Coast University Campus in major growth corridor of the Sunshine Coast
- Town Planning designation permits High Density Residential
- Suitable for development for circa 325 home units
- Close proximity to ~ Public and Private Schools both primary and secondary ~ Sunshine Coast University ~ Woolworths Chancellor Park Marketplace ~ Child Care facilities ~ The proposed Sippy Downs Town Centre which will be centered a short distance to the east