NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
Huge exposure and growth potential Well configured land parcel with high exposure in a growth precinct within metres of the CBD with existing warehouse clear-span building with access from three (3) sides.
Key features include:
• Land area 550 sqm (approx)
• Building of 500 sqm (approx) all on one (1) level
• Warehouse style accommodation with a pitched roof and exposed wooden trusses
• Wide 14.12 metre frontage with high volume passing traffic
• 500 metres to North Melbourne Train Station
• Ideal funky office conversion for an astute investor or creative business following a minimal industrial fitout, polis...
ISLAND SITE IN WEST MELBOURNE FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2016 AT 4PM
- Significant land area of 4,795m2* - Standalone island site with four street frontages in excess 310m* - Ripe for development (STCA) - Zoned Mixed Use - Unrivalled inner city location, in one of Melbourne's most gentrified areas
Multi-Permit Approved Mixed Use Opportunity 143 & 145-147 ROSSLYN STREET, WEST MELBOURNE
A suburb boutique multi-permitted mixed use development opportunity over three (3) title allotments
Mixed use zoning
Separate permits approved for a combined 28 apartments with office space over six (6) levels
Outstanding location offering the highest form of lifestyle and amenity attractions on your doorstep including Flagstaff Gardens (200m*), Queen Victoria Markets (500m*), Melbourne University & RMIT (1km*), Melbourne Central & the new Melbourne Emporium (1km*)
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 26TH OF NOVEMBE...
Mixed Use Opportunity with Income! CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer you the opportunity to secure this Mixed Use opportunity with income for sale via Public Auction - Friday 11th December 2015 at 11am on site at 55 Walsh Street, West Melbourne.
The property comprises a three-level office building of 2,080m2*. Features of the building include air-conditioning, basement car parking for 23 cars and a frontage to Walsh Street of 32 metres*. In addition, the building is positioned on a Mixed Use Zone (MUZ) allotment of 695m2* allowing for potential development including but not limited to office, and residential ...
This exceptionally located office and warehouse has great flexibility – Collect the rent short term with the view of obtaining a permit for residential development.
• Residential Development (STCA) or occupy
• Close proximity to King St and Victoria St
• Minutes away from the bustling Errol St Retail Strip
• City fringe
• Impressive glass facade
• Mixed Use zoning
• 2 year lease
• Expires 7th November 2014
• Current rental $109,909 p.a. net
• AHI Carrier (Australia) Pty Ltd
Substantial land holding of 1690m2 approx. Vacant Possession Zoned: Industrial 1 Gateway site to Docklands, CBD, freeway network and inner West Former building yard providing various development outcomes and uses (STCA)
Here's a City Fringe Blank Canvass Opportunity
Re-Furb, Build,or Develop
Exceptional City Fringe Opportunity to Refurbish & add Value to ,Build or Re-Develop (STCA) a mixed residential & commercial development.
This City Fringe Building's previous life was a thriving 1960's style Office.
This building offers the astute Investor or Developer several options which could consist of Restoring & refurbishing it to it's former Glory and use it as an Office once again,
Refurbish & add Value to it by adding more levels (STCA) & use it for Office & Residentaial or
Re develop the site into a Mix Use premises Office & Apartments (STCA).
VAST WAREHOUSE, ZONED MIXED USE : $1,000,000 - $1,100,000 An opportunity seldom found!
• Land area: 241 sq.m approx
• Huge brick warehouse located in the heart of a thriving precinct close to Docklands, transport and North Melbourne cafes
• Planning approval for a four (4) level development
• Internal parking from Roden Street
• Right-of-way access to the rear
• Kitchen facilities
• The property lends itself to a variety of residential and commercial uses
• A must see for all shrewd investors
For further Commercial or Industrial needs contact
- Building Area: 110 sqm (approx.)
- Site Area: 91.8 sqm (approx.)
- 2 street frontages
- Fantastic location on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD
- Directly opposite Queen Victoria Markets and Flagstaff Gardens
To arrange an immediate inspection contact...
JOSEPH WALTON 0417 309 347
TOM RYAN 0419 786 244
Short Term Investment, Long Term Development (STCA) GormanKelly is pleased to offer 58-60 Walsh Street, West Melbourne for sale by auction.
This rare offering provides investors and/or developers with the opportunity to secure a well-leased office/warehouse located in a prime position within a highly-sought after West Melbourne region.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- 3 year lease to Jasco Pty Ltd with no option;
- Currently returning $21,965.00 net per annum plus outgoings & GST;
- Building area of 150m and land area of 240m;
- Short term investment, long term development;
- Zoned Mixed Use;
Exceptional West Melbourne Opportunity FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 17 NOVEMBER AT 2PM
- Impressive two level office building of 650sqm with ample rear car parking
- Large corner site of 613sqm*
- Mixed use zone
- 2 street frontages - Dudley Street & Maloney Lane
- Suit high density residential development (STCA) - Vacant possession
- Prime location on the fringe of the CBD, close to Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, Southern Cross Station and Docklands precinct
- Suit owner occupiers and developers
OCCUPY, INVEST OR REDEVELOP SOLD PRIOR TO THE CLOSURE OF THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CAMPAIGN
First time offered in 35 years. High exposure site will suit developers, owner occupiers & investors.
- 3 steet frontages
- Total Building Area: 330 sqm*
- Total Land Area: 330 sqm*
- Frontage to Spencer Street: 16.85 m*
- Frontage to Dryburgh Street: 32.60 m*
- Short term tenancy
- Located on the CBD's door step close to North Melbourne train station & CityLink
- Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 60/90 days
Mixed Use Development Opportunity • Land: 704 sqm (approx.) (as per title plan)
• Building area: 380 sqm (approx.)
• Zoned: Mixed Use
• Outstanding redevelopment opportunity (STPA)
• Docklands & Melbourne CBD fringe
• Close to Citylink & West Gate Freeway
• Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Two Adjoining Victorian Terraces Right on the doorstep of the CBD overlooking Flagstaff Gardens these two adjoining Victorian Terraces which ideally suit Home / Office use or make for brilliant development opportunity (S.T.C.A). To be auctioned seperately. 52 Dudley Street comprises of a single level building of 75 sqm approx with excellent rear access and car parking on land area of 191 sqm approx zoned mixed.
Exceptional investment and unsurpassable development opportunity Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
Permit Approved Boutique Development PERMIT APPROVED BOUTIQUE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- Land Area: 384m2 approx. with ROW - Approved permit for 9 apartments (7x2 bedroom. 2x1 bedroom) - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for Kensington - Rapidly evolving gateway location with major growth prospects - Nottingham street is ideally situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Kensington. Set upon the famed cafe culture this leafy suburb offers a breezy attitude with popular local haunts and a myriad of lifestyle options. - Easy access to Citylink and a variety of public transport options make this the ideal location for o...
Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity
- Approved permit for 22 apartments consisting of 6 x 3 bedrooms and 16 x 2 bedrooms - Substantial land area of 955m2 approx. - Stunning architectural design - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for the inner west - Activity Centre zone provides alternate development outcomes including townhouses stca - Two existing Victorian dwellings on two titles with holding income
James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
CAPITAL CITY ZONED WAREHOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE This single level warehouse is located in the Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal Area. This property is located in The Base complex which has an assortment of low-rise outlets which was developed by MAB Corporation approximately 10 years ago.
It is located next to the J.L. Murphy Reserve and has front and rear access.
9A at The Base has plans approved for ten levels with office accommodation and a car stacker system over the lower levels. Thereafter six whole floorplate apartments are included with 3 bedroom dwellings at approximately 175sqm each, while the penthouse covers the two highest floo...
Footscray’s Finest Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable h...
Premium North Melbourne Site With Endless Potential The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales Team is delighted to offer for sale the best warehouse on the market in the North Melbourne area.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a modern showroom/office/warehouse suitable for a range of development outcomes (STCA).
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- An ideal inner city site of 519sq m*
- High quality showroom/office/warehouse of 670sq m*
- Dual street frontages to Abbotsford and Little Lothian Streets
- Flexible Mixed Use Zoning
- Highly favourable development parameters with potential for stunning CBD...
Premium Residential Development Site > Developable area: 527 sqm approx. > Includes valuable red brick period warehouse with loads of character. > Two extensive frontages > Combined frontage: 46.7 metres approx. (Warwick St & Browns Lane) > Zoned: Mixed use > Exclusive position only metres to Errol & Victoria Streets > Concept Development Plans prepared by V-Arc Architects (STPA) > Attractive settlement terms
The property is located on the south-western corner of Warwick Street and Browns Lane.
Premium city fringe location only minutes to Errol and Victoria Streets, which boast a diverse array of cafés, restaurants and boutiq...
BUILD YOUR OWN BLOCK RIGHT NEXT TO “THE BLOCK” - Amazing multi-level red brick warehouse of 7,036sqm*
- Soaring 6m* internal ceiling heights
- Island site of 3,415sqm* with exceptional natural light
- Magnificent CBD and parkland views
- Less than 200m* from current TV series of “The Block”
- Adjacent to hugely successful medium density townhouse development
- Suit residential conversion, retail, commercial, medical, education or a boutique hotel (STCA)
For Sale through exclusive marketing agents, Dawkins Occhiuto on (03) 8825 4555 for further information.
Extraordinary Permit Approved CBD Development Opportunity For the first time in 31 years, Savills is honoured to be the appointed agent to offer for sale the best permitted site in Melbourne's CBD for 2015 - located at 212-222 La Trobe Street & 17-25 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
With an extremely valuable land component, a newly approved permit for a major CBD project, five extensive street frontages and located in Melbourne's most highly sought after precinct with immediate access to extensive rail and tram networks, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an extraordinary property in Melbourne's CBD high rise development hot ...
The Perfect City Fringe Development Site Savills and CVA are delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible city fringe development site, located in North Melbourne's exciting lifestyle precinct at 199-217 Peel Street, North Melbourne.
This superb site has an allowable development height of at least 24 metres* in a flexible Mixed Use zoning, a 2nd street frontage to McInerney lane providing easy access and is located only 400 metres* from the Melbourne CBD and surrounded by Melbourne & RMIT Universities, Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne's major hospital precinct.
OFFICE WAREHOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE This single level office warehouse is located in the Fishermans Ben Urban Renewal Area. The property ha a fitout providing meeting rooms, lunchroom, boardroom and open plan areas.
The warehouse has a roller accessed from the rear of the property.
This property is in The Base complex which has an assortment of low-rise outlets which were developed by MAB approximately 10 years ago.
It is located next to the J.L. Murphy Reserve and has front and rear access.
A Magnificent CBD Freehold with Unlimited Potential The Savills CBD Sales Team is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional CBD retail and office freehold, located at 248 Flinders Street, Melbourne.
With an extensive frontage to Flinders Street, this outstanding and high-profile property is perfectly situated directly opposite Flinders Street Train Station, providing an extraordinary level of pedestrian exposure.
The key attributes of 248 Flinders Street include:
- A substantial 6-level retail and office building of 3,391sqm*
- Wide Flinders Street frontage of over 20 metres*
- Valuable landholding of 853sqm* with rear access...