AAA Investment - Woolworths Caltex Service Station - Maitland Raine & Horne Ashfield are pleased to exclusively offer this well maintained Woolworths/Caltex Service Station and convenience Store opened circa 2006 for sale through Public Auction.
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2021 plus 2 x 5 year options to 2031
- Secured national brand tenant since Jun 2006
- Woolworth Caltex: a growing joint venture of Caltex Australia and Woolworths Limited with 600+ outlets
- Maitland: located in the Lower Hunter Valley within 2 hours drive on the F3 north of Sydney, has a population of 67,478 and is one of the most highly productive areas in New South Wales
Recently Refurbished Sub-Regional Centre • Established regional centre 35km* north west of Newcastle
• Full refurbishment completed 2015
• Anchored by a newly refurbished and high performing Kmart Discount Department Store (7,817sq m*)
• Includes Best & Less, 18 specialty tenants, Kmart Tyre & Auto and Super Cheap Auto
• GLAR of 12,625sq m*
• Large 20,988sq m* land holding in the heart of Maitland CBD
• Offering exceptional value-add potential
• WALE of 8.9 years by gross income
• 80% of gross income is generated by national retailers
• Estimated Net Income (Fully Leased): $1,825,679 pa*
2 x 2 STOREY COMMERCIAL TERRACES - PRICED TO SELL AAA Location 13m frontage Full amenities Excellent investment opportunity Building area - 381m2 Land area - 381m2 Ideal mixed use residential/commercial
Maitland is one of NSW fastest growing cities and is less than 20minutes to the Hunter Valley coal mining regions.
MAITLAND CBD - PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS "SELL" Opposite K-Mart entrance in the Mall.
- Neat & tidy retail space - Ideal for many uses (STCA) - Surrounded by major retailers such as Lowes, K-Mart, Godfreys, Darrel Lea and Maitland Mutual Building Society. - Has it's own amenities - Returning Approx. 10% - New Lease from February 2014 for 2 years
AGENT'S COMMENTS: This great space is located opposite the K-Mart entrance in the middle of Maitland's Heritage Mall. Loads of foot traffic goes right past your door every day. Ideal for many uses. You need to call me now for a...
OWNER IS READY TO MEET THE MARKET & WANTS IT SOLD BY CHRISTMAS! DA Approved for 22 units! Get into NSW fastest growing regional town! Plans available on request.
Excellent opportunity to acquire approximately 1166.2 m2 of land in the CBD of Maitland. There is a DA in place for the construction of 22 units. Surrounded by a mixture of long standing businesses and residential townhouses. Close to the local shopping centre, bus and train station.
Frontage: 28m approx
Zoned B3 - Commercial Core
Agents Comments: This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well located development site. The property is ideal for numerous uses due to its zo...
Commercial Heritage Building with Residential Component This Property is a Heritage Building Circa 1870's
• Land area 243.6m2.
• Shop area 128m2.
• Apartment on 2 floors 132m2.
• Zoned B4 mixed use.
• Currently used as Antique Shop & Refreshment Rooms.
• Suitable for other uses with council approval
If you are looking for a commercial investment this property presents in fine condition. This area of Maitland is fast becoming the restaurant strip and with Maitland coming of age with MCC having plans now in place to revitalize the city.
Ideally this property would be suitable for the owner-occupier.
OFFICE SPACE + LIVE UPSTAIRS What an opportunity that awaits you.
This well presented commercial property is ideal for the investor or the owner occupier.
* Ground level of quality office space PLUS a residence upstairs * Freshly restored / re-wired / painted / floors * Located on busy High Street * 10m street frontage * Plenty of secure car parking at rear with direct access to the property * Currently leased till June 2012
AREA: Land 442m2 Building 203m2
PRICE: $430,000 + GST
AGENT'S COMMENTS: A property of this calibre does not come to the market very often. The return is attractive or you could owner...
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF MAITLAND * Premier building in Maitland CBD * Renovated Heritage Style * Busy retail precinct with high pedestrian traffic * Ground floor retail plus 2 bedroom apartment upstairs
PRICE: $599,000 (to be sold as a going concern)
LAND AREA: 472m2 approx
RENTS: Ground Floor -Strandbags: $42,000 p.a Leased to 31 May 2014 + a four year option First Floor - residential: $14,040 p.a 2 Car Parks - $1,100 p.a
AGENT COMMENTS: Maitland is located in the Lower Hunter Valley and situated on the Hunter River approximately 166 kilometres north of Sydney and 35 km no...
AAA LOCATION - 39m MAIN STREET FRONTAGE Big Income Opportunity
* Zoned - Commercial PLUS possible residential development site (STCA) * 3 Separate Buildings * On site parking * 2 street frontages
LAND AREA: 2317 BLDG AREA: 893 approx Total
AGENTS COMMENT: This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a substantial land holding in the heart of one of NSW fastest growing cities. The site is ideal for numerous uses - Refurbish & Occupy, subdivide & develop - endless opportunities. Being sold on behalf of Hunter Irrigation due to relocation to larger premises in Anambah Business Park. Call Now!
SECURELY LEASED INVESTMENT * Leased to Hills Solicitors - Major Legal Firm * Frontage - 8.5m approx * Land Area 540m2 approx * New 5 year x 5 year lease from June 2012 * Substantial internal fit out * Rear access * Modern fit out * Great location * Valuable on site car parking
AAA investment located in prime commercial CBD, securely leased to one of Maitlands leading legal firms. Near new condition.
HISTORIC MAITLAND - THE EMPORIUM Leading the revival of the Historic east end of High Street, Maitland is The Emporium Antiques Bazaar, situated in a building dating back to the 1860’s and fondly referred to as “Kerrs Dept. Store”, the Haberdashery business closing its doors in 1963 after 130 years in business. The building then became a car showroom. Behind a classic Georgian fa?ade, an impressive double height space is revealed with the most amazing cast iron balustrade galleries and a large vaulted ceiling with wonderful original wooden trusses supporting a full building length row of sunlights. A country version of Sydne...
H & R Block
Lease: 3 years from 01/12/02
Rent: $19,636.45 p.a. GST
Rental Increases: CPI
Inspirations Hair Design
Lease: 3 years from 11/12/02
Option: 3 years
Rental Increases: CPI Annually
Gross Rent - $37,657.11
Council Rates - $6,276.30
Water Rates - $553.11 approx.
Building Insurances - $1,200.00 approx.
Net Rent: $29,627.70 approx.
Located in one of NSW fastest growing city’s, this property is well located and has enormous growth potential.
"TEGS" $325,000 plus GST "Offered with Vacant Possession"
Built in 1859 for James Teg this delightfully presented
brick and iron cottage is fully approved for caf? and retailing.
The property has an excellent outdoor area at the rear, which is fully fenced and would be ideal for outdoor dining or display area. Internally the property offers polished floors, wood panelled walls and ceilings, entry hallway of amenities.
This is a quality property and should be inspected by owner occupiers and investors.
Council Rates $2,200 approx.
Water Rates $700 approx.
Insurance $1,100 approx.
MAJOR ENTERTAINMENT INVESTMENT Lease Details
Tenant: Local Video
Lease: 3 years from 1 February 2004
Option: 3 years
Gross Rental: $30,000 p.a. GST
Rent Review: CPI Annually
Strata Levies $3,625
Water Rates $ 726
Land Rates $ 940
Net Return: $24,709 p.a.
Located on a high profile corner position, this property has excellent exposure to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Very rarely do investments of this quality become available in this price range.
OFFICES, RETAIL & WAREHOUSE SPACE This end of town is sure to get busier over the next few years, with the announcement of the opening of the Heritage Mall and Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland,
This property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
* Vacant office or retail space * Warehouse with good access plus yardspace and private carparking * Tenanted retail shop plus first floor residence providing a steady stream of income.
This property has great potential for further development (STCA) to expand the incom...
MULTI ZONED AND STUNNING PERIOD RESIDENCE IN CBD The mixed use zoning of this gorgeous double brick residence is just perfect and would make the ideal home to live in forever, or perhaps create that business venture you have always wanted, either way, Westholme House is a significant landmark property that is sure to get that heart beating just a little bit faster. This is a splendid example of yesteryear, with stunning ornate ceilings; the likes you may never see again, double brick quality and those honey coloured 6 inch floorboards that you have always wanted.
The home is in pristine condition, and with massive living areas and three ...
This property has a commercial space that is currently leased to Subway until June 2019 Subway rent is $39,935pa Gross + GST One vacant commecial space to suite owner/occupier or a new tenant Room to improve the first floor and convert into an inner city apartment overlooking the Hunter River Located front and centre in the Maitland Mall
High Turnover Service Station Investment. Leased until 2025 plus 5 + 5 + 5. As new service station investment. Leased to Caltex Australia on 12 year lease expiring November 2025 plus options to 2040. High profile location on busy new England Highway. Major commercial, retail and trade location containing Harvey Norman, Domayne, Spotlight, Fantastic Furniture, McDonald's, Oporto, Nick Scali, BWS, Supercheap Auto. Large 3,123 sqm site with corner exposure. Tenant pays all outgoings including land tax and insurance. Annual rent increases of between 2% and 4%. Substantial tax saving depreciation benefits. Net Income: $303,052 pa (as at 18/11/16).
YOUR BUSINESS IN A VIBRANT LOCATION Right in the Heart of East Maitland's bustling & growing Business District
* Suit many uses (STCA) * 16m High Street frontage * Side lane access * Busy road to showcase your business * Double Brick construction with High Ceilings * Excellent Condition * Numerous rooms suitable for offices or consulting rooms * Open plan area * Plenty of amenities * Enclosed verandah * Rear yard area = great space for parking + garage
PRICE: $500,000 + GST (if applicable)
AREA: Land - 606m2 Building - 290m2 (approx)
AGENT'S COMMENTS: Invest now in this busy commercial precinct and watch your bu...
Strong National Retailer – Key location within major growth
– 10 year lease to December 2012 plus
2 x 5 year options
– Annual CPI reviews
– New internal refurbishment planned
– Large site area of 2,849 m2
– Near new building of 1,958m2
– Ample on site carparking
– Tenant pays all usual outgoings
– Excellent taxation saving depreciation
– Net rental $327,029pa
Wednesday 5th September
River Room, Crown Casino
Interstate bidding available by
Jonathan Walls 0411 860 300
Darren Beehag 0411 226 223
INVEST OR OWNER OCCUPY NOW! This strategic located property will not last long.
* Fronts the busy Melbourne Street near the traffic lights = exposure for your business * Commercial space PLUS 2 B/R residential flat upstairs * Showroom & warehouse space * 7 on-site car spaces * Excellent rear street access * Zoning - B6 - Enterprise Corridor
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your inspection
Recent 10 Year Lease with Options
Tightly Held Retail Precinct Recently executed 10 year lease to 2023 with options to 2033 Business operated from site since 2002 Leased to Bakers Cottage who have a solid trading history Modern restaurant with 24 hr drive thru Huge signage located on main arterial road opposite Stockland Mall On site parking adjacent to restaurant Established tightly held complex with good tenancy mix Affordable commercial investment opportunity Net lease with tenant paying 100% of outgoings, as per lease 3% annual rent increases Single tenanted easily managed investment Net Income: $140,000 pa + GST
ARCADE WITH MULTIPLE TENANCIES - FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY NEW TO THE MARKET - BEAT THE BANKS WITH THIS RETURN
* Nett Return of $179,000 * 26 tenancy spaces - only 3 vacant * Great yield on offer - 8.96% * Many long term tenants * Great tenant mix - Retail / Food / Medical/ Professionals / Offices
Asking: Offers Around $2M
AGENTS COMMENTS: This property is just listed and will not last long. It offers the astute investor a diversity of incomes and will pay for itself. Don't be disappointed when you miss out on this fabulous investment opportunity.