LOOKING FOR EXPOSURE HERE IT IS! If it is exposure for a future business venture you have in mind and want to stand out from the crowd, then we can assure you that it doesnâ??t get much better than this.
Situated in a prime central Maitland location on the corner of two main arterial roads, is this solid double brick commercial building. Spread over 2 exciting levels incorporating app 150 sqm of space and separated into 6 air conditioned individual offices, your next purchase has arrived.
Ideally suited to commercial offices and business, the B3 Zoned property allows for a multitude of uses including medical!
MAJOR MAITLAND CBD BUILDING SITE - Move In Now! Full brick commercial/warehouse Excellent display area Mezzanine floor 32m frontage Building area - 413m2 approx Land area - 781m2 approx Zoned Commercial Suitable for numerous uses
Agents Comments: This fantastic opportunity has great success in a high traffic flow area and is priced to sell.
OFFICES, RETAIL & WAREHOUSE SPACE This end of town is sure to get busier over the next few years, with the announcement of the opening of the Heritage Mall and Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland,
This property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
* Vacant office or retail space * Warehouse with good access plus yardspace and private carparking * Tenanted retail shop plus first floor residence providing a steady stream of income.
This property has great potential for further development (STCA) to expand the incom...
VACANT LAND NEAR BUNNINGS One of the two remaining vacant lots located in Johnson Street, Maitland. This position provides easy access to the New England Highway both North to the Upper Hunter or South to Newcastle.
* Zoned B5 - Business Development * Level & elevated * Convenient to Maitland's CBD * Approximately 996m2 * Well established business precinct.
Commercially zoned land in this area is rare to come by so do not miss out on an opportunity to acquire a vacant parcel of land in this location.
AAA Investment - Woolworths Caltex Service Station - Maitland Raine & Horne Ashfield are pleased to exclusively offer this well maintained Woolworths/Caltex Service Station and convenience Store opened circa 2006 for sale through Public Auction.
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2021 plus 2 x 5 year options to 2031
- Secured national brand tenant since Jun 2006
- Woolworth Caltex: a growing joint venture of Caltex Australia and Woolworths Limited with 600+ outlets
- Maitland: located in the Lower Hunter Valley within 2 hours drive on the F3 north of Sydney, has a population of 67,478 and is one of the most highly productive areas in New South Wales
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS c.1890's RESTORED LANDMARK Vendor is staying put and wants a new landlord!
* New 3 + 3 + 3 year lease * Returning $65,000pa + GST + Outgoings * Outgoings paid by Tenant * Historical building that has been completely restored and lovingly maintained * Nothing to spend * Two Levels of quality offices throughout PLUS on-site car parking
Call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to obtain the property information and lease details.
MULTI ZONED AND STUNNING PERIOD RESIDENCE IN CBD The mixed use zoning of this gorgeous double brick residence is just perfect and would make the ideal home to live in forever, or perhaps create that business venture you have always wanted, either way, Westholme House is a significant landmark property that is sure to get that heart beating just a little bit faster. This is a splendid example of yesteryear, with stunning ornate ceilings; the likes you may never see again, double brick quality and those honey coloured 6 inch floorboards that you have always wanted.
The home is in pristine condition, and with massive living areas and three ...
HOTEL AUCTION - Shenanigans at The Imperial, Maitland - Meticulous presentation
- 15 poker machines
- Residential growth hub
- Gateway to the Hunter Valley
Auction Thursday 17 November 2016
To receive updates via your Facebook newsfeed please click here, or visit www.facebook.com/ManentiQuinlan and like our page.
To follow us on Twitter please click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan
To connect on LinkedIn click here or visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/manenti-quinlan-&-associates
Recently Refurbished Sub-Regional Centre • Established regional centre 35km* north west of Newcastle
• Full refurbishment completed 2015
• Anchored by a newly refurbished and high performing Kmart Discount Department Store (7,817sq m*)
• Includes Best & Less, 18 specialty tenants, Kmart Tyre & Auto and Super Cheap Auto
• GLAR of 12,625sq m*
• Large 20,988sq m* land holding in the heart of Maitland CBD
• Offering exceptional value-add potential
• WALE of 8.9 years by gross income
• 80% of gross income is generated by national retailers
• Estimated Net Income (Fully Leased): $1,825,679 pa*
NEAT AS A PIN 2 STORY STRATA UNIT AVAILABLE IN " BARDIN COURT " Conveniently located behind Bunnings and within walking distance to the railway station this property is visible from Johnson St . With the new development being built at the rear of Bardin Court this property is perfectly located and well priced for the smart investor.
CURRENTLY LEASED until 8 May 2017 and RETURNING $22,000pa Nett + GST
- Large workshop area - Roller door access - Mezzanine - Office / reception area on the ground floor - Amenities on the ground floor - Upstairs office / open flan area - Upstairs kitchenette - Upstairs amenities - Outside area for lunch - Plenty of on-sit...
PRIME TWO LEVEL COMMERCIAL BUILDING This property will appeal to owner occupiers or investors who are looking to obtain a well located and maintained commercial property that features 262m2 of floor space.
Featuring well-appointed fit out, good natural light, air conditioning, and quality floor coverings throughout.
Office layout includes an entrance foyer, boardroom, open work areas, communication room, separate offices, storage / file area and amenities.
Building area – 262m2 Frontage - 8.7m Ground Floor area – 138m2 First Floor area – 124m2
The property is positioned approximately 80 metres from Maitland’...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ! AAA LOCATION IN MAITLAND CBD Site area 2,500 m2 approx Zoned B4 - Mixed Use Torrens Title Level site, excellent access, high traffic area Development up to 800 m2 of commercial floor space Adjoins - Caltex Fuel, Medical Facility and Saddle world
One of the last remaining vacant development sites in Maitland's CBD. Ideal for numerous uses (STCA) , commercial offices, motel, showrooms, medical centre, vet, mixed development use - residential
WAREHOUSE IN MAITLAND CBD SOUGHT AFTER WAREHOUSE SPACE IN MAITLAND CBD Land Size - 1024sqm approx Shed - 524sqm approx Seperate amenities Zoned B4 - Mixed Use Dual roller door access High bay lighting Parking for 10 cars Would suit automotive industry, storage or similar
INVEST NOW!! This superbly located building ticks all the investment boxes...
* Currently fully tenanted offering an 8.8% Nett return * Returning $127,520pa Nett on 3 and 5 year leases respectively * Leased to Max Employment Solutions (NYC listed company) - 5 years + 5 years from 1 July 2015 * Leased to Castle Personnel Services - 3 years + 3 years from 1 January 2016 * Massive glass frontages * Rear lane access with loading bay * Plenty of parking available within the complex * Be part of the thriving Maitland Cinema Complex - Hub of the City!
Call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your i...
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - HIGH GROWTH CITY! Located in the professional and legal precinct of Maitland is this two storey commercial building constructed in 1991. This commercial investment is fully leased to established tenants including Pitcher Partners and Biz Synergy. Features of this investment include:
* New 5 year & 3 year leases in place * Net lettable area of 1,019 m2 * On-site car parking & two street frontages * Net return of $251,600
It is rare indeed for a top class commercial building to reach the market, so this is your opportunity to purchase a secure cash flow in one of Australia's fastest growing regional cities.
OFFICE SUITES/CONSULTING ROOMS - MAITLAND CBD - Exceptional trading location adjacent to the rejuvenated Maitland Mall - Zoned B4 Mixed Use, permitting a range of commercial, community and residential uses subject to council consent - Lot size approximately 547sqm - Substantial parking potential on-site
2 x 2 STOREY COMMERCIAL TERRACES - PRICED TO SELL AAA Location 13m frontage Full amenities Excellent investment opportunity Building area - 381m2 Land area - 381m2 Ideal mixed use residential/commercial
Maitland is one of NSW fastest growing cities and is less than 20minutes to the Hunter Valley coal mining regions.
GREAT INVESTMENT IN GRAND BUILDING The vendors of this property have not spared a cent in the restoration of this grand property
* Leased to local Solicitor * Returning $33,220pa Nett * Offering a 8.5% nett return * Lease for 3 years from October 2013 with 3 year option * CPI annual increases * Depreciation opportunities here * 2 car parking spaces in secured car park * Air conditioned offices * Nothing spared in getting this property to market
Call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to beat the rush on this excellent investment opportunity
This property has a commercial space that is currently leased to Subway until June 2019 Subway rent is $39,935pa Gross + GST One vacant commecial space to suite owner/occupier or a new tenant Room to improve the first floor and convert into an inner city apartment overlooking the Hunter River Located front and centre in the Maitland Mall
SURPLUS TO THE OWNERS NEEDS The owners of this property have moved to a larger facility and this one is now surplus to their needs so they have decided to take the property to the market!.
Key features include: * Workshop of approximately 96m2 * Separate office block with air conditioning * 3 Phase power to workshop * Bitumen hardstand and carparking * On the Rutherford side of Maitland * 1,085m2 (approx) block of land.
This property has the potential for further development and would suit businesses that need an even mix of both workshop to office space.
MAITLAND IS ON THE MOVE! This is a rare property and will only increase in value as the immediate area is being revamped with the encouragement of Maitland Council. Formerly used commercially as a car detailer. Directly opposite a 32 unit development currently under construction. Potential to develop into units or a warehouse conversion (STCA) Within walking distance to schools, shops, train, bus, church, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
DEVELOPMENT SITE - READY TO BUILD - Land parcel of 2,314m*, conveniently situated within immediate proximity to Maitland Commercial/Retail Core. - DA approved for 9 architecturally designed townhouses, all fronting Little Hunter Street (plans available). - Commence pre-marketing upon exchange.
For Sale by Auction: In-rooms, Wednesday 12th November 2014 at 6:30pm Crowne Plaza, Corner Wharf Road and Merewether Street, Newcastle
Contact: John Parnham Ray White Commercial Newcastle 0411 474 430
MAITLAND CBD - PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS "SELL" Opposite K-Mart entrance in the Mall.
- Neat & tidy retail space - Ideal for many uses (STCA) - Surrounded by major retailers such as Lowes, K-Mart, Godfreys, Darrel Lea and Maitland Mutual Building Society. - Has it's own amenities - Returning Approx. 10% - New Lease from February 2014 for 2 years
AGENT'S COMMENTS: This great space is located opposite the K-Mart entrance in the middle of Maitland's Heritage Mall. Loads of foot traffic goes right past your door every day. Ideal for many uses. You need to call me now for a...
OWNER IS READY TO MEET THE MARKET & WANTS IT SOLD BY CHRISTMAS! DA Approved for 22 units! Get into NSW fastest growing regional town! Plans available on request.
Excellent opportunity to acquire approximately 1166.2 m2 of land in the CBD of Maitland. There is a DA in place for the construction of 22 units. Surrounded by a mixture of long standing businesses and residential townhouses. Close to the local shopping centre, bus and train station.
Frontage: 28m approx
Zoned B3 - Commercial Core
Agents Comments: This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well located development site. The property is ideal for numerous uses due to its zo...
Commercial Heritage Building with Residential Component This Property is a Heritage Building Circa 1870's
• Land area 243.6m2.
• Shop area 128m2.
• Apartment on 2 floors 132m2.
• Zoned B4 mixed use.
• Currently used as Antique Shop & Refreshment Rooms.
• Suitable for other uses with council approval
If you are looking for a commercial investment this property presents in fine condition. This area of Maitland is fast becoming the restaurant strip and with Maitland coming of age with MCC having plans now in place to revitalize the city.
Ideally this property would be suitable for the owner-occupier.
Two Solid Tenants. Commercial 3x3x3, Plus Residential 6 months remaining. Positioned in High Street amongst heritage buildings and what is becoming the restaurant strip.
Returning $67,500 p.a. gross with outgoings minimal, this property represents exceptional value for the astute investor.
Ground floor office space comprises approximately 200m2 with an income of $48,000 p.a. with a strong tenant on a 3x3x3 lease.
There are three offices, reception area, conference room and large area with five work-stations, kitchen and amenities both male and female.
First floor apartment is rented to November at $375 per week and the tenant is happy to sign a longer lease. ...
OFFICE SPACE + LIVE UPSTAIRS What an opportunity that awaits you.
This well presented commercial property is ideal for the investor or the owner occupier.
* Ground level of quality office space PLUS a residence upstairs * Freshly restored / re-wired / painted / floors * Located on busy High Street * 10m street frontage * Plenty of secure car parking at rear with direct access to the property * Currently leased till June 2012
AREA: Land 442m2 Building 203m2
PRICE: $430,000 + GST
AGENT'S COMMENTS: A property of this calibre does not come to the market very often. The return is attractive or you could owner...
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF MAITLAND * Premier building in Maitland CBD * Renovated Heritage Style * Busy retail precinct with high pedestrian traffic * Ground floor retail plus 2 bedroom apartment upstairs
PRICE: $599,000 (to be sold as a going concern)
LAND AREA: 472m2 approx
RENTS: Ground Floor -Strandbags: $42,000 p.a Leased to 31 May 2014 + a four year option First Floor - residential: $14,040 p.a 2 Car Parks - $1,100 p.a
AGENT COMMENTS: Maitland is located in the Lower Hunter Valley and situated on the Hunter River approximately 166 kilometres north of Sydney and 35 km no...
AAA LOCATION - 39m MAIN STREET FRONTAGE Big Income Opportunity
* Zoned - Commercial PLUS possible residential development site (STCA) * 3 Separate Buildings * On site parking * 2 street frontages
LAND AREA: 2317 BLDG AREA: 893 approx Total
AGENTS COMMENT: This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a substantial land holding in the heart of one of NSW fastest growing cities. The site is ideal for numerous uses - Refurbish & Occupy, subdivide & develop - endless opportunities. Being sold on behalf of Hunter Irrigation due to relocation to larger premises in Anambah Business Park. Call Now!
SECURELY LEASED INVESTMENT * Leased to Hills Solicitors - Major Legal Firm * Frontage - 8.5m approx * Land Area 540m2 approx * New 5 year x 5 year lease from June 2012 * Substantial internal fit out * Rear access * Modern fit out * Great location * Valuable on site car parking
AAA investment located in prime commercial CBD, securely leased to one of Maitlands leading legal firms. Near new condition.
DEVELOPMENT SITE ? Maitland CBD
? 800m2 approx
? Approved for 7 x 2 bedroom Townhouses with ground floor commercial
? Either, use existing DA or design for commercial only
? Corner location gives great access from Ward Street off High Street.
JUST LISTED-PRIME RETAIL, FANTASTIC POTENTIAL * Heritage Mall Location
* The CBD’s No.1 Retail Position
* Substantial 2 Storey Building, near Best & Less with rear access
* Building Area – 210 sqm approx.
* Rent Potential $900 - $1000 per week
* Includes renovated first floor apartment
Vendor is willing to lease back for 6 months at $600 per week.
A quality example of Maitland’s retailing history.
The building has been extensively renovated and represents good value for the investor or owner occupier.
PRIME MAITLAND CBD LOCATION This quality commercial premises suitable for office or retail within maitland's central business district. with an area of approx. 130m2 the brick and iron building offers excellent window display and includes 3 on site parking spaces. the property also adjoins a large council carpark offering easy access for all customers.
Internally the building includes full amenities, reception, kitchenette and strong room for secure storage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any business looking for high profile and easy access.
HISTORIC MAITLAND - THE EMPORIUM Leading the revival of the Historic east end of High Street, Maitland is The Emporium Antiques Bazaar, situated in a building dating back to the 1860’s and fondly referred to as “Kerrs Dept. Store”, the Haberdashery business closing its doors in 1963 after 130 years in business. The building then became a car showroom. Behind a classic Georgian fa?ade, an impressive double height space is revealed with the most amazing cast iron balustrade galleries and a large vaulted ceiling with wonderful original wooden trusses supporting a full building length row of sunlights. A country version of Sydne...
This is a very well presented unit that has the potential to be either a positively geared investment or low cost option for the owner occupier. The owner wants it sold, do your sums then call for an inspection.