Mixed use investment Built circa 1910 this property offers a lot more than what you might see from the street with a building size of approximately 294m² and at least 4 off street car parks. It is located on one of Hobart's arterial roads less than 1.5 kilometres to the heart of the CBD and 2 Kilometres to Salamanca, Having previously been used for professional consulting rooms, 2 separate flats and a large 6 bedroom house there is obviously a significant amount of flexibility with this asset. A bit of work is required however the potential rewards will be evident upon inspection.
Rarely Available CBD Freehold Freehold opportunities of this nature are rarely available and offer a unique opportunity to invest in Hobart's core CBD. This ornate character property built circa 1900 is positioned with prime frontage on Collins Street's retail strip and is close by to Elizabeth Mall, Cat & Fiddle Arcade and the Trafalgar Centre. The ground level of 56m2 approximately is currently vacant with an existing medical use, however is ripe for conversion to retail. The first floor of 52m2 is leased monthly to a chiropractor offering an immediate cash flow, or the premises can be offered on a vacant possession bas...
Multi use North Hobart gem • Single level historic building with an area of 141sqm (approx)
• Currently utilised as professional rooms, featuring four large rooms with reception,
waiting room plus consulting and treatment rooms
• Offers excellent opportunity to transform into a lovely residential dwelling
• Site has a strata area of 181sqm (approx)
• Strategically located property within North Hobart's commercial precinct on a main arterial road linking the Hobart CBD
• Superb mixture of leading commercial businesses, close proximity to North Hobart restaurant strip
• Would site a host of uses including medical ...