Prime Bayside corner site with outstanding development potential Knight Frank is pleased to offer this outstanding development opportunity located within the sought after Bayside suburb of Hampton East , approximately 15kms south east of Melbourne's CBD
Offered to the market subject to planning approval for a premium residential development comprising 35 apartments.
- Corner site of 750sqm approx
- Plans designed by renowned architects DKO for a 6 level development comprising:
4 x one bedroom apartments
6 x one bedroom plus study apartments
22 x two bedroom apartments
3 x three bedroom apartment
A land with permit, opposite park A vacant land of 762 m2, with permit to build two side by side townhouses.
Opposite a large parkland and near shopping Walk to station and bus stop just nearby Close to good school Working drawing is done and ready to build Asking only $2.13M
Invest, Develop or Occupy! Rare opportunity to purchase an 840m2* warehouse on 1,194m2* of land in a prime position.
This outstanding facility is located at 225 Bay Road, Sandringham and comprises a clear span warehouse of 700m2* with RSD, first floor partitioned offices of 140m2* and male and female amenities.The subject property benefits from a large 31 metre* frontage to Bay Road in a well established commercial precinct hosting a plethora of quality business and a large amount of street traffic passing daily.
Currently being utilised as a showroom, this site features endless possibilities given its hugel...
Purchase, plan and prosper in the heart of Highett
• Flexible Highett Road Freehold opportunity with huge future development upside (STPA)
• Located in one of Bayside's most popular retail shopping strips with close proximity to an array of amenity including Southland and Highett Station
• Currently configured as functional office space of 900 sqm* over 3 levels + 18 secure car spaces leased to Brenntag
• Site area: 1,120 sqm*
• Excellent dual street access with a massive frontage of 28.5 metres*
• An exciting opportunity to purchase now, enjoy the passing income and plan for a medium density mixed use development
Prime Corner Position and Profile Martin Street, Brighton, has become a highly popular commercial precinct with new mixed use developments occurring left, right and centre. Bayside City Council has also spent close to $1.5m on upgrading the retail strip and footpaths along here.
Brighton, which boasts a median house price of $1.9m, is regarded as one of Australia's most affluent suburbs due to the premier lifestyle amenities all within walking distance.
This is one of the last corner sites and features following key attributes:
* Total land area: 401sqm (approx.) * Commercial 1 zoning * Great profile and position ideal...