INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE * 353m2 warehouse including 48m2 office/reception/showroom
* Mezzanine storage area
* Insulated roof throughout warehouse
* Specialised Centre zoning under new Town Plan
* 3 x large roller door access to warehouse
* Glass shop front entry to office/showroom/reception
* Light vehicle access to rear 2 roller doors
* Close proximity to Maroochydore CBD
Sale price $665,000 plus GST
For further information please contact Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.
COTTON TREE OFFICE FOR SALE TO OWNER OCCUPY - Attractive 160sq m modern refurbished ground floor office space, superb location
- Available vacant possession by negotiation, currently occupied by BRD Group (Architects) looking to relocate
- Fully air-conditioned (relatively new, including new wiring and lighting), excellent natural light
- Predominantly open plan layout, internal toilets, functional kitchenette, reception, storage area and boardroom, new glass shop front
- Excellent signage to Sixth Avenue (including large illuminated pylon sign)
- Tremendous opportunity for professional business to own and occupy and promote a Cot...
Huge Exposure & Signage Opportunities To Busy Maud Street - 509m2* block located on the corner of Dalby Street and Maud Street
- 250m2* house consisting of 3 bedrooms and a bathroom plus double lock up garage
- Situated next to the entrance of the new Maroochydore CBD "SunCentral"
- The Priority Development Area offering a mix of residential, commercial, retail, civic and community uses in order to develop a thriving and vibrant business district and city centre
- Ideal for Owner Occupier
- Great exposure to plenty of passing traffic
MOOLOOLABA MIXED USE SITE * 658m2 land area
* 200m2 approx. building area; includes 2 storey brick building & detached single level building
* Local centre zone under the 2014 planning scheme
* High profile location with frontage to Brisbane Road
* Canal access at the rear of the property
* Potential to redevelop or occupy
For Sale $1,200,000
For Lease $76,000pa net
For further information, please call Ben Flower 0488 773 033
High Exposure Investment Opportunity or Purchase Vacant Possession A tenanted investment located on busy Maud Street and backing SunCentral, the Priority Development Area.
- Office: 228m2* + Balcony 16m2*
- Total Area: 244m2*
- Located on busy Maud Street
- Basement carpark for tenant use; 6 of which are exclusive use
- Great Exposure
Tenant: Condon Treasure Pty Ltd
Lease Term: 5 Years ( 1 year remaining)
Option: 5 Years
Commencement Date: 17th September 2012
Current Rental: $51,284.62 p/a + Outgoings + GST
Tenant is endeavouring to reconfigure the work space as they need more room - if successful they will sign a new lease
3 x MAROOCHYDORE CBD COMMERCIAL INVESTMENTS ADJACENT TO SUNSHINE PLAZA 12 AMAROO STREET, MAROOCHYDORE
~ Land area of 690sqm*
~ Opposite northern entrance to Sunshine Plaza
~ Leased to long establishes hair salon: House of George
~ Leased until 30 November 2018 + 5 year option
~ Net income $49,078 pa*
6 PIKKI STREET, MAROOCHYDORE
~ Land area of 610sqm* and building NLA of 420sqm*
~ Impressive commercial building with basement car parking
~ Leased to long term tenant: QBCC
~ Leased until 30 November 2020 + 4 year option
~ Net income $175,320 pa*
8 PIKKI STREET, MAROOCHYDORE
~ Land area of 610sqm*
~ Architecturally designed c...
MOOLOOLABA OFFICE STRATA - RECEIVER SALE Receiver and Manager appointed - will be sold
~ 296sqm of NLA plus balcony
~ Lot 4 SP153712, one of only four strata units
~ 11 exclusive use car parks
~ Modern corporate office fit out
~ Good exposure
~ Existing building tenant profile: Bank of Queensland, CBRE and Chiropractor
~ 400m to Mooloolaba Esplanade and beach
To be sold via public Auction: on site Friday, 12th December 2014 at 12 noon.
Office with plenty of Parking - Maroochydore - 106m2* air conditioned Office space
- 7 individual Offices
- Kitchen area with sink
- Excellent on site parking
- Would suit Accountants, Solicitors, Engineers, Town Planners or any professional office use
- Close to Bunnings & Officeworks on Dalton Drive
- New exposure to a major traffic flow
- Located just off Dalton Drive, which is now the arterial /feeder road to Maroochy Boulevard
- Close to the old Horton Park Golf course is now referred to as the Principal Development area, this is to redeveloped over the coming years to accommodate the growth for the Maroochydore area and be...
VACANT POSSESSION - OWNER OCCUPY / INVEST * Area 234m2 + 35m2 basement storage
* Street level commercial space
* Outstanding opportunity
* Price now reduced below market
* Current owners wish to pursue other ventures and want the strata sold
* Full use of amenities including pool, tennis courts, sauna and showers
* Currently configured as a fitness studio & consulting rooms
* Adjacent to Maroochydore surf beach
For Sale $495,000
For further information please phone Brad Moore on 0428 481 008 or Daniel Vella on 0422 373 990.
MOOLOOLABA INVESTMENT - NATIONAL TENANT This 121m2 first floor tenancy is located just a stones throw from the Mooloolaba tourist strip and all Sunshine Coast has to offer. It has recently been leased to a national tenant and will provide an outstanding yield for any savvy investor.
Lessee: Metal Manufactures Ltd Commencement Date: 1 April 2015 Term: 3 Years Option(s): 2 x 3 Years Net Income: $27,600 PA Annual Increases: 3% Fixed Market Reviews: 1 April 2018 and 1 April 2021
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Chris Sales on 0404 866 520.
STAND ALONE FREEHOLD PROPERTY - MAROOCHYDORE CBD * Land area 2,190m2*
* Building area 1,200m2*
* 46 on-site car parks
* Located in the centre of Ocean Street - the new in Vogue dining and entertainment hub of Maroochydore
* Situated right opposite the revamped and freshly launched (Easter 2015) Big Top Shopping Centre and Farmers Markets
* Renovate or re-develop and take advantage of this highly sort after Maroochydore precinct
* All leases are on monthly tenancies
* Rare opportunity to acquire a stand alone freehold in this tightly held precinct
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 5 June at 4pm
Small Office / Shop in Central Maroochydore Be part of the fresh and vibrant Ocean Street rejuvenation now promoting art, culture, music and food as a real local destination. Leverage from new proven operators planning to open on Ocean Street opposite this building as part of the Big Top Market Fresh such as Sol Bar, Machu Pichu Restaurant, Rasoi (Indian BBQ Restaurant) and Zahtaar Restaurant.
- Small office / shop in good central location - Located opposite the Big Top Market Fresh redevelopment due to open easter 2014 (Stage 1) Potential to lease or owner occupy - Available immediately, vacant Possession
Rare Freehold Office Investment - $143,000pa* fully leased income stream with potential to owner occupy - Excellent exposure to arterial road to Maroochydore - Architecturally designed office with NLA 460sq m and 14 undercover car parks - Strong re-lease history and attractive depreciation schedule - Excellent proximity to amenity including Big Top Market Fresh redevelopment, Sunshine Plaza and proposed Maroochydore CBD
Leased Investment - First Level Office Tenancy - Total area 103sq m - Quality office fit out with partitioned offices, reception and shared balcony overlooking the canal and parkland adjacent - Leased to North Coast Accounting - Current net rental $32,232pa + Outgoings + GST
Iconic Cotton Tree Site - Offices / restaurant / retail or allied health* - Previously 'Bullockies Restaurant' (23 years) - 160sq m tenancy under full refurbishment - Four exclusive car parks at rear - Excellent signage (illuminated pylon) - Available for sale or lease
For further information contact Jason O'Meara of Savills, or Tim White of White Property Consultants.
Investment Sale Stand Alone Strata Title Freehold - Lettable area: 394sq m - Six exclusive car parks at rear - Seven year lease to anchor tenant UniTab Ltd (TAB) to 2017 - Strong income and upside for future rental growth triggered by the soon to be refurbished "Big Top" Shopping Centre - $100,970pa current net income - Unequalled position in Maroochydore's CBD, the Sunshine Coast's Principal Activity Centre
For further information contact Jason O'Meara or Barry Ashby.
Maroochydore CBD Retail For Sale - Ocean Street Position - 26m2 office located in the Centrepoint Arcade on the Ground Floor
- For Sale vacant possession
- Available immediately
- Located opposite the Big Top Market Fresh and amongst the hub of Ocean Street
- Central Maroochydore CBD location
- Only shop for sale in this location
Don't miss out on being a part of the fresh and vibrant Ocean Street rejuvenation now promoting art, culture, music and food as a real hub for the Maroochydore CBD. This building is opposite the Big Top Market Fresh and other venues such as Sol Bar, Machu Pichu Restaurant, Hello Harry and Zahtaar Restaurant. This ...
STANDALONE SHOWROOM/INDUSTRIAL WITH UPSIDE - MAROOCHYDORE Located in central Maroochydore with only minutes walk to the new Sun Central development. This standalone facility provides ample opportunities for owner occupier and/or investor's.
- 1,156 sqm parcel of land - 578 sqm of NLA including 232 sqm of Office/Showroom - Storage mezzanine - Warehouse currently tenanted with a net income of circa $35,695 - Great signage opportunities - Ample off-street car parking - Ideal for owner occupier or investor - Front Section also For Lease, contact agent for details.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Chris Sales.
SECURE MEDICAL INVESTMENT IN COTTON TREE CBRE takes pleasure in offering Lot 1 "Focal Point" to the investment market. It's the first time this property has been offered for sale since the building was constructed in 1998 and has a secure lease to the same tenant of 18 years.
~ Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
~ Davey & Associates Optometrists in business for 40+ years*
~ Prominent 174sqm* ground floor strata
~ 6 x exclusive use car parks on-site plus good on-street parking
~ $66,990 annual net income - tenant pays outgoings
Outstanding Buderim Investment & Future Development Site - Fully leased, two freestanding single level commercial buildings in the heart of Buderim
- Tenants include Subway, MLC Advice, Books of Buderim, - Ballingers on Buderim and Heads in the Cloud (Hairdressers)
- Net Income $207,950pa* (as at 1st September 2016)
- 1,633sq m* of land over two titles
- 21 on site car parks
- Rare chance, tightly held precinct
- Significant future development site, upside for rental growth
- Unequalled exposure, directly opposite Buderim Tavern
- 50 metres* to Woolworths Marketplace and specialty shops
Established Tenant with Long Term Lease - Long term tenant investment
- Located in Maroochydore CBD, opposite the Sunshine Plaza
- Sold tenant, occupying the building for the past 15 years
- 191m2 Ground Floor, Corner Position
These well established tenants have occupied this premise for the past 15 years and have recently signed a new lease. Located within the new Maroochydore CBD this property is located on the intersection at the entrance to Sunshine Plaza. The tenant is a well established on demand, digital printing business perfectly located to take advantage of the CBD development. Contact exclusive marketing agent to ...
MULTI TENANTED INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE - MAROOCHYDORE! This 203 sqm ground floor tenancy has been split into 2 separate spaces with individual incomes. It is located beside Kuluin McDonald's and directly adjacent to the busy intersection of Jones and Maroochydore Roads. Adjoining tenants include a dentist, bakery, convenience store, dance studio and day care centre. Situated in close proximity to the CBD while still offering great access to all major arterial roads including the Bruce Highway.
- Net income circa $60,000 pa
- New leases in place with good security and terms
- Ample onsite parking with great exposure and signage opportunities...
Ill Health Forces Sale - Massive Price Reduction - Below Market Value - Must Be Sold - Maroochydore warehouse with showroom & offices
- Disregard all previous advertising & pricing, motivated seller needs a result
- Vacant Possession - Suit Owner Occupier (or investor)
- Previously Sunshine Coast Roofing
- Three Lots to be Sold in one line (Lots 3, 4 & 32)
- Tenancy directly visible from Sugar Road, great central location to Sunshine Motorway and Maroochydore businesses
- Glass Entry Reception, several offices, boardroom, open plan workstation areas (all carpeted & air conditioned), data cable ready, excellent showroom opportunity fronting Sugar Road of tenancy
RETAIL TENANTED INVESTMENT Shop front opposite beach on Aerodrome Road with over 20,000 cars passing per day. Bordering busy retail and entertainment precinct with national businesses McDonalds, Nandos, Sebel, Zarraffas, Chemist Warehouse and Sizzler. Plenty of pedestrian traffic from tourists as well as local professionals working in the Maroochydore CBD.
- 101 square metres - Air conditioned - Kitchenette - Ample car parking
Currently leased at $18,200 per annum net. Lease is 3 years with a 3 year option.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Paulo Mendes on 0497 000 086 or Chris Sales on...
Terrific Investment Opportunity Presents - Leased to leading and established commercial printer "The Ink Spot" - Business been operating on Sunshine Coast circa 26 years - Current owners have owned business for 5 years - Ink Spot (Tenant) has advised they will take up their option for a further five years from 5 Feb 2015 to 4 February 2020 (subject to signing paperwork) - Further five year option from Feb 2020 - Tilt Slab Construction - Only four units in the complex - Total area 601sq m (comprising 418sq m* warehouse + 177sq m* offices + 6sq m* amenity) - Two large roller doors - 10 exclusive use car parks - Signage to busy Sugar R...
LUXURY BEACH PROPERTY WITH APPROVED COMMERCIAL SPACE! This is a rare and unique property in a prime location in walking distance to the Mooloolaba esplanade and business district.
Absolutely beautifully finished, the home oozes beachside chic and has been meticulously renovated to pay homage to its beach shack charm enhanced with the mod-cons and technical necessities essential for today’s lifestyle.
As a working home business, particular attention has been focused on the homes street appeal which is meticulous in presentation with ample parking at the front. Separate entrances have been created to distinguish and add privacy to the homes ...