Young NSW 2594
- Rural / Farming
- 97 ha
Productive farm in a renowned cropping district
• 97 ha | 240* ac
• 4km to Bribbaree, 48km Young*
• Level heavy grey clay and red loams
• Timber mainly Grey box and Cypress
• Mostly arable, highly productive soils
• Very well suited for cereal cropping
• Included sown crops Barley and Wheat
• Watered by dams, Rainfall 525mm (21")*
• Backbone power throughout the two blocks
• Bitumen road frontage, excellent access
• 4km to to Bribbaree Silos.
Part Macslea' is a well located, highly productive farm being the perfect add on to compliment any existing holding. All arable heavy loam soils ideal for cereal cropping. Wheat and barley crops included, two paddocks watered by dams. A great opportunity to secure a very productive farm in a renowned cropping district.
Contact selling agent Richard Gemmell 0428 164 672 or
Branch Manager Michael Marchant 0428 578 082
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.