Yarrawa NSW 2328
- Rural / Farming
- 113.5 ha
Escape the CITYEmbrace the Gentle Life!
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25308.
Located in the prestigious "Hewitt Valley" is this 280-acre parcel of land with home and original farm cottage onsite along with established infrastructure, framed by the glorious Wollemi National Park, and offering a peaceful rural lifestyle in the resplendent Upper Hunter, in close proximity to wineries and a scenic 10-minute drive to the delightful township of Denman. In a prime position in "Hewitt Valley" surrounded by large parcels of land, the property has all-weather road access, excellent privacy, and abundant water with several dams. Improvements on-site include a 20-year old brick veneer four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home plus original farm cottage; there are sheds of various sizes, internal fencing and cattle yards.
The land is a blend of timbered and pastured country suitable for income generation through
farming, as well as recreation/lifestyle pursuits. Surrounded by national parkland, there is an abundance of natural beauty and wildlifealways have that camera handy! There is so much to explore on your doorstep, your children can live an active, healthy life getting connected with nature from horse-riding, camping, bushwalking, and motorbikes, they can lead the fortunate life!
Access to the Golden Highway is quick and easy, and there is a bus connection to local schools. When you head into Denman for a bite to eat at one of the boutique cafes or to buy some seasonal produce at the farmers market, you will pass through some spectacular countryside along the way, from cellar doors, horse studs, national parks, olive groves, vineyards it is a tantalising awakening of the senses.
Muswellbrook is 39-kilometres away, Newcastle 148 kilometres, and Sydney approximately a two-and-a-half-hour drive.
You can savour country living without isolation in the most magnificent of settings.
- The ability for cropping
- Carrying capacity approximately 5o breeders
- 280 acres in prestigious "Hewitt Valley" in Upper Hunter
- 20-year-old brick veneer 4-bedroom or 3 plus study, 2 bath family home
- Original farm cottage + various sized sheds onsite
- Abundant water dams and bores
- Extensive internal fencing, cattle yards
- Surrounded by stunning national parks to explore
- All-weather road access, 10 mins drive to Denman
- Close proximity to wineries & champion horse studs
- 39-km to Muswellbrook, 148-km to Newcastle
- 2.5 hours to Sydney close enough yet far enough
- Peaceful country living in a resplendent setting
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.