Werribee VIC 3030
- Development / Land
- 1,890 - 30,210 m²
- Expressions of Interest
PREMIUM HARPLEY TOWN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT SITE
- Premium town centre development site
- Melbourne’s booming south-west corridor
- Ideal for Retail/Commercial uses
Cushman & Wakefield, as the exclusive selling agent, is delighted to present the opportunity to purchase four (4) lots available in-one-line or separately, forming the core of Harpley town centre. The town centre is strategically situated in the heart of the master-planned community of Harpley, which is currently under development by Lendlease, one of Australia’s leading developers.
Harpley represents an exciting investment destination, located in Wyndham Local Government Area (LGA), one of Victoria’s fastest growing municipalities, with Harpley the gateway to the Wyndham Vale growth area. Harpley town centre is set to become a vibrant “go-to” destination for both Harpley residents and the wider Wyndham Vale community.
• Four prime retail/commercial lots available in one line or separately
• Suitable for Supermarket and Convenience-based Retail, Service Station, Employment, Medical and other uses (STCA)
• Land areas range from 1,890 sqm* to 3.021 ha*
• The centrepiece of Lendlease’s $1bn master-planned community^
• The Black Forest Road South Precinct Structure Plan allows for 8,000 sqm of retail, and 2,400 sqm of non-retail/commercial floorspace
• Strategically positioned between Melbourne CBD and Geelong
• Highly accessible and convenient location with future direct connection to Princess Freeway
• A high proportion of families with young children will drive demand for non-discretionary retail^
• MTA population growing at 14.8% p.a. to 19,380 people by 2026^
• MTA expenditure growing at 17.1% p.a. to $269 million by 2026^
This exceptional development opportunity is offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing 12.00PM (AEST) on Thursday 11 July 2019.
For a confidential discussion and for further information, please contact the exclusive selling agent Cushman & Wake?eld.
^ Source: MacroPlan Dimasi
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||11/07/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,890 - 30,210 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Jun 2019|