WARRIEWOOD NSW 2102
$55,000 + GST Gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Naturally Lit Office within Desirable Warriewood Hub
A rare opportunity to secure a clean presentable warehouse storage and office space. This is a split level warehouse. Top floor is open planned office space with downstairs comprising of 2 offices, boardroom, storage area, and kitchen breakout room.
This is one of the Northern Beaches most desirable business hubs. Join the likes of McDonald's & United Cinemas as your iconic neighbours.
* Modern first floor office with functional fitout with reception area
* Office furniture available
* Corner office window glazing provides excellent natural light
* Ground floor entrance leading up to the reception or continue to the boardroom and individual office breakout rooms and the clean storage area
* Two internal bathrooms
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Wired up & ready to go
* 3 Parking spaces
LOCATION: Located on Vuko Place in Warriewood, only moments' walk to McDonald's, Warriewood Cinema & public transport bus terminals. Pittwater Road is close by leading south to the CBD & Chatswood, while Mona Vale Rd is only a few minutes away leading towards Ryde & the Central Coast.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information